Valid 70-489 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-489 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-489 VCE dumps and 70-489 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-489 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-489 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-489.html (121 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-489 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpflE2TldJSGRBZVVRNmRETWxBRGxWVGR5bjd4bkF2UFdQZDNldHRfRWJvVGs
You have a custom Web Part that retrieves data across multiple task lists. Pages that contain the Web Part load slowly. You need to ensure that pages load as quickly as possible. Which methods should you use? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. CrossListQueryCache.GetSiteData(SPContext.Current.Site, siteUrl)
B. Cross ListQneryCache.GetSiteData(SPContext.Current.Site)
A: GetSiteData method (SPSite, String). Gets the cache data from the specified site and from the specified webUrl.
C: Cache.Get Method. Retrieves the specified item from the Cache object.
Drag and Drop Question
You develop a SharePoint app for Contoso, Ltd. Contoso has offices in several countries. All of the local offices in each country are connected by using a Wide Area Network (WAN). Users store large data files in SharePoint document libraries. The users report that the files load very slowly. You need to ensure that the files are cached the first time that the files are opened at a local office. How should you complete the Windows PowerShell cmdlet? (To answer, drag the appropriate code segment to the correct targets in the answer area. Each code segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You have a SharePoint publishing site. The marketing team tags their documents by using a managed metadata field named Location. The site has been fully crawled. Documents are tagged with city names only. A SharePoint app on the site displays search results by using the following term set.
You create the following code segment to query the contents of the site: (Line numbers are included for reference only.)
You need to create a Keyword Query Language (KQL) expression to return results for all assets in the Central region. Which code segment should you insert at line 02?
A. var queryTerms = “Location”;
B. var queryTerms = “577c8e48-d5d9-4e5f-8e35-408c723feb11”;
C. var queryTerms = “b49f64b3-4722-4336-9a5c-56c326b344d4”;
D. var queryTerms = “owstaxidlocation: 1acfae8a-70b4-4ce0-bfbf-96c0e711f8df”;
You create a SharePoint app that displays a list of documents for a company that sells insurance policies. The documents have been crawled by the Search service. You create managed properties named Underwriter and Bonded. You must locate the documents that meet the following criteria:
– Created by using Microsoft Word 2002.
– Contains the exact phrase “life policy”.
– Were underwritten by Woodgrove.
You need to design a search query that locates the required documents. How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, select the appropriate code segment from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
You create a SharePoint site collection for a law firm. You create the following objects in the site collection.
A user searches for a legal case. The search results must contain only current cases. You need to create a custom result type that displays only current cases. Which object should you use?
You access a Records Management site in SharePoint. You create the following segment: (Line numbers are included for reference only.)
Search results must display documents that contain specific keywords by using the following custom display template:
You need to implement the custom display template. What should you do? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Option A
B. Option B
C. Option C
D. Option D
E. Option E
F. Option F
You configure eDiscovery for a SharePoint Online site collection. You need to configure permissions for eDiscovery users so that users are able to access all discoverable content. What should you do?
A. Add eDiscovery users to the Viewers group for the eDiscovery center.
B. Grant eDiscovery users access to all content in each web application.
C. Grant eDiscovery users Contribute permissions to the eDiscovery center.
D. Grant eDiscovery users site collection administrator permissions on every site collection that contains discoverable content.
Case Study: 1 – Trey Research (QUESTION 35 – QUESTION 47)
You develop an intranet portal for Trey Research. End users of the portal are researchers and office staff.
All end users must be able to customize their profile with relevant information. Researchers must store research papers, upload supporting documents, and search content.
The portal must use an existing Microsoft SQL Server database to access and store work profile information and research papers.
* The portal must use Business Connectivity Services (BCS) to access data from external systems.Search.
* Researchers must search content from SharePoint and external systems.Content Management.
* Researchers must manage a research topic and related content as a single entity.
* Employees must be able to customize their profile.
* Administrators must be able to create new profile properties.
The data model for the database entities is shown below:
Users must not be allowed to update the Employees. Username and ResearchPapers.ID fields. The fields uniquely distinguish the corresponding entity.
Access External Data
* You must create an external content type named TreyResearch to access the SQL data source. During development, the data source will be accessible locally.
* You must develop an app to access the fields named Employee Name and Research Paper Title.
* Researchers must be able to find all research papers that are written by a particular employee.
* A research paper always must be associated with the employee that wrote it.
* Researchers must be able to upload research papers and relevant supporting materials into a document set named Research Content.
* All the document sets must be stored in a list named ResearchPapers.
* All documents that are uploaded must contain the prefix DOC in the file name.
The SQL database will be on a different physical server when the solution is deployed to a production environment. The solution must use the SQL Server user named sqltrey to connect to the database. The BCS service is configured and running in the production environment.
* You must use custom profile properties to add a new section to the user profile properties page.
* The solution must use the client-side object model (CSOM) to upload employee profile pictures.
* Employees must be able to change their display name on the site.
* Each employee’s page must display the value of the DisplayName and Title fields.
* The Microsoft Bing API web service must be used to search for research papers. No code must be written.
* The app must use a Content Enrichment web service named Abstractlndexer. The app must use the Abstractlndexer service to index search content.
* The solution must store large-sized media files in a dedicated SQL Server database.
* The database must use the ResearchPapers.ID field as the foreign key to associate the field with the TreyResearch external content type.
Relevant portions of the solution files are shown below. (Line numbers in the code segments are included for reference only and include a two-character prefix that denotes the specific file to which they belong.)
Drag and Drop Question
You need to add code to line MP22 to create the custom profile property. How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, drag the appropriate code segments to the correct locations in the answer area. Each code segment may be used once or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Drag and Drop Question
You need to add code to line MP57 to display the required properties for the user profile. How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, drag the appropriate code segments to the correct locations in the answer area. Each code segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Get the newest PassLeader 70-489 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-489.html (121 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-489 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpflE2TldJSGRBZVVRNmRETWxBRGxWVGR5bjd4bkF2UFdQZDNldHRfRWJvVGs