Valid 70-331 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-331 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-331 VCE dumps and 70-331 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-331 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-331 dumps with VCE and PDF here: https://www.passleader.com/70-331.html (234 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-331 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfkRkZ09sMkpVYWh0T2hkNmVIbjgyOFdhdXJzY0t5Q3pMU0QwNEpqRVVrU1E
A company named Contoso, Ltd. has a SharePoint farm. The farm has one Search service application configured. The Search service application contains five crawl databases, all of which contain content. Contoso plans to crawl knowledge base content from its partner company Litware, Inc. The knowledge base content must be stored in a dedicated crawl database. You need to configure crawling. What should you do?
A. Add a crawl database that contains the Litware knowledge base to the existing Search service application.
B. Provision a new Search service application. Configure the service application to crawl the Litware knowledge base content.
C. Set the MaxCrawlDatabase parameter to 6.
D. Create a dedicated Microsoft SQL Server instance for the Litware crawl database.
The maximum number of crawl databases is 5 per Search service application so we need another Search service application. This maximum limit is increased to 15 with an Office 2013 update but the question doesn’t mention that this update is installed so we have to assume the question was written before the update was released.
The application log in the Windows Event Viewer shows object caching errors. You resolve the errors by modifying a web application in the farm. After you resolve the errors, users are unable to access sites in the web application. You need to restore user access to the sites. On the Manage Web Applications page, which option should you configure? (To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.)
Drag and Drop Question
You are configuring permission levels for two user groups named Architects and Sales. You have the following requirements for SharePoint site permissions:
– Architects must be able to view website usage reports.
– Sales must be able to edit documents online.
You need to configure the appropriate permission levels for each group. Which permission levels should you assign? (To answer, drag the appropriate permission levels to the correct group or groups in the answer area. Each permission level may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
* After the Web Analytics service application is configured, the View Web Analytics Data permission needs to be created for users that are not a site collection administrator or site owner. This is the minimum required permission needed to view Web Analytics reports.
* Use Client Integration Features. Use features that start client applications. Without this permission, users must work on documents locally and then upload their changes.
A company uses SharePoint 2013 Server as its intranet portal. The Marketing department publishes many news articles, press releases, and corporate communications to the intranet home page. You need to ensure that the Marketing department pages do not impact intranet performance. Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. In Central Administration, set up a User Policy for the Super User and Super Reader accounts.
B. Configure IIS to use the Super User and Super Reader accounts for caching.
C. Use the Farm Configuration Wizard to configure the Super User and Super Reader accounts.
D. Use Windows PowerShell to add the Super User and Super Reader accounts.
You are managing a SharePoint farm. Diagnostic logs are rapidly consuming disk space. You need to minimize the amount of log data written to the disk. Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Set the log event level to Information.
B. Set the log event level to Verbose.
C. Set the log trace level to Medium.
D. Set the log trace level to Verbose.
E. Set the log event level to Warning.
F. Set the log trace level to Monitorable.
A company’s SharePoint environment contains three web applications. The root site collections of the web applications host the company intranet site, My Sites, and a Document Center. SharePoint is configured to restrict the default file types, which prevents users from uploading Microsoft Outlook Personal Folder (.pst) files. The company plans to require employees to maintain copies of their .pst files in their My Site libraries. You need to ensure that employees can upload .pst files to My Site libraries. In which location should you remove .pst files from the blocked file types?
A. The File Types area of the Search service application section of Central Administration
B. The General Security page in the site settings for the site collection
C. The Blocked File Types page in the site settings for the site collection
D. The General Security section of the Security page of Central Administration
Drag and Drop Question
A company has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain and a SharePoint environment. The SharePoint environment includes a team site for each department. All domain users have Read permissions on the root site. Currently only Human Resources department members have access to the Human Resources team site. You have the following requirements for the Human Resources site:
– Employees who are not members of the Human Resources department can view only content that is not marked as sensitive.
– Human Resources department members can view all content.
You need to configure permissions for the Human Resources site. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
The Limited Access permission level is designed to be combined with fine-grained permissions to give users access to a specific list, document library, item, or document, without giving them access to the entire site. However, to access a list or library, for example, a user must have permission to open the parent Web site and read shared data such as the theme and navigation bars of the Web site. The Limited Access permission level cannot be customized or deleted. Limited Access allows no direct access to site content at all, but is intended to allow users to traverse the site in order to access the items within it that they have explicit permissions to see.
Drag and Drop Question
You are managing a SharePoint farm that contains the following four sites:
– Site1 and Site2 are in the root site collection and contain publicly accessible content.
– Site3 is a subsite of Site1, and contains confidential content.
– Site4 is a subsite of Site2, and contains confidential content.
All SharePoint sites within the farm must use the principle of least privilege. You need to plan the site authorization settings. What should you do? (To answer, drag the appropriate terms to the correct site or sites in the answer area. Each term may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You are managing a SharePoint document library app named App1. You need to stop inheritance for App1. On which page should you modify this setting? (To answer, select the appropriate page link in the answer area.)
Contoso, Ltd. recently merged with Fabrikam, Inc. Each company has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain. You are managing a SharePoint farm in the contoso.com domain. You need to enable users in the fabrikam.com domain to access the Contoso SharePoint farm and prevent users in the contoso.com domain from accessing resources in the fabrikam.com domain. Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Configure a two-way forest trust from the fabrikam.com domain to the contoso.com domain.
B. Add the fabrikam.com AD security groups to the SharePoint farm.
C. Configure a two-way forest trust from the contoso.com domain to the fabrikam.com domain.
D. Add the contoso.com AD security groups to the SharePoint farm.
E. Configure a one-way forest trust from the fabrikam.com domain to the contoso.com domain.
F. Configure a one-way forest trust from the contoso.com domain to the fabrikam.com domain.
F: This is a one-way trust. The resource is in the Contoso domain. Contoso need to trust Fabrikam.
B: The users in Fabrikam need to have access to Contoso resources. The fabrikam.com AD security groups should be added to the SharePoint Farm.
You are managing a SharePoint farm. All users in the farm have access to a document library app. You need to begin the process of enabling managed terms for the app. Which option should you select? (To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.)
Consistent use of metadata The managed metadata features in SharePoint products enable you to control how users add metadata to content. For example, by using term sets and managed terms, you can control which terms users can add to content, and you can control who can add new terms. You can also limit enterprise keywords to a specific list by configuring the Keywords term set as closed. When the same terms are used consistently across sites, it is easier to build robust processes or solutions that rely on metadata. Additionally, it is easier for site users to apply metadata consistently to their content.
Drag and Drop Question
You are managing a SharePoint site collection that contains a site for each department. Users in the Accounting department have the following requirements for the department SharePoint site:
– All group members must be able to create document workspaces, approve site content, and add group members.
– Group membership must be visible only to group members. Other users must not be able to request group membership.
You need to meet the requirements of the Accounting department. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You are configuring a query rule for a site in a SharePoint site collection. You need to promote specific search results during a defined date range only. Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Configure actions for the rule.
B. Configure query conditions for the rule.
C. Add the rule with a source type.
D. Add the rule without a source type.
E. Configure publishing options for the rule.
Drag and Drop Question
You are managing a SharePoint website. You need to add a search service component to the search topology. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
* To make any changes to the search topology in a search installation that has items in the search index, you first have to create a new topology object. You modify this new topology object, a clone of the active topology, by adding or removing search components. After you have made the changes to the clone topology object, you make the clone the active topology.
* SharePoint 2013 uses the web-based interface to show the current status of the topology. You change the topology by using Windows PowerShell.
* The New-SPEnterpriseSearchServiceApplication adds a search service application to a farm. This cmdlet is used when the search functionality is first configured or when a new shared search application is added to a farm. SPEnterpriseSearchServiceApplication represents a self-contained aggregation of indexed content and properties available for search, and provides an anchor class for setting global search properties. A farm can include multiple search service applications.
Drag and Drop Question
A SharePoint group named Accounting contains 50 user accounts. Group members plan to store documents in a SharePoint app. You need to ensure that only Accounting group members can store or view documents in the app. You must achieve this goal without affecting existing apps or permissions, and by using the least amount of administrative effort. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Drag and Drop Question
You are managing a SharePoint farm. A user account named Admin1 is a member of the Farm Administrators group. A domain user account named Admin2 will manage a third-party SharePoint app, named App1, and the App Catalog in which it will reside. You need to make App1 available to users. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
* SharePoint 2013 introduces a Cloud App Model that enables you to create apps. Apps for SharePoint are self-contained pieces of functionality that extend the capabilities of a SharePoint website.
* Incorrect: The apps for Office platform lets you create engaging new consumer and enterprise experiences running within supported Office 2013 applications.
Drag and Drop Question
A SharePoint environment includes an enterprise search application. You are configuring the search application crawl schedule for a specific farm. You plan to configure the crawl schedule at set intervals of 15 minutes on a continuous basis. The relevant information for the farm is shown in the following graphic.
You need to ensure that search results are fresh and up-to-date for all SharePoint sites in the environment. Which Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run? (To answer, drag the appropriate cmdlets to the correct variable or variables in the answer area. Each cmdlet may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Drag and Drop Question
You are managing a SharePoint search topology. An external identity management system handles all user authentication. SharePoint is not indexing some subdirectories of a public SharePoint site. You need to ensure that SharePoint indexes the specific subdirectories. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
* The default content access account is the account used to crawl content. This account can be overridden by specifying a different account by using a crawl rule.
* Learn how to specify a content access account, create crawl rules to include or exclude directories, and prioritize the order of crawl rules. You can add a crawl rule to include or exclude specific paths when you crawl content. When you include a path, you can optionally provide alternative account credentials to crawl it. In addition to creating or editing crawl rules, you can test, delete, or reorder existing crawl rules.
* Before end-users can use search functionality in SharePoint 2013, you must crawl or federate the content that you want to make available for users to search. Effective search depends on well-planned content sources, connectors, file types, crawl rules, authentication, and federation.
* Plan crawl rules to optimize crawls. Crawl rules apply to all content sources in the Search service application. You can apply crawl rules to a particular URL or set of URLs to do the following things:
1 Avoid crawling irrelevant content by excluding one or more URLs. This also helps reduce the use of server resources and network traffic.
2 Crawl links on the URL without crawling the URL itself. This option is useful for sites that have links of relevant content when the page that contains the links does not contain relevant information.
3 Enable complex URLs to be crawled. This option directs the system to crawl URLs that contain a query parameter specified with a question mark. Depending upon the site, these URLs might not include relevant content. Because complex URLs can often redirect to irrelevant sites, it is a good idea to enable this option on only sites where you know that the content available from complex URLs is relevant.
4 Enable content on SharePoint sites to be crawled as HTTP pages. This option enables the system to crawl SharePoint sites that are behind a firewall or in scenarios in which the site being crawled restricts access to the Web service that is used by the crawler.
* Specify whether to use the default content access account, a different content access account, or a client certificate for crawling the specified URL.
A company is planning to upgrade from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013. You need to find out the web traffic capacity of the SharePoint farm by using a Microsoft Visual Studio Team System project file. Which tool should you use?
A. Network Monitor
B. SharePoint Health Analyzer
C. SharePoint Diagnostic Studio
D. Load Testing Kit (LTK)
You install SharePoint Server in a three-tiered server farm that meets the minimum requirements for SharePoint 2013 and surrounding technologies. The content databases will reside on Fibre Channel drives in a storage area network (SAN). The backup solution will utilize SAN snapshots. You are estimating storage requirements. You plan to migrate 6 TB of current content from file shares to SharePoint. You need to choose the content database size that will optimize performance, minimize administrative overhead, and minimize the number of content databases. Which content database size should you choose?
Get the newest PassLeader 70-331 VCE dumps here: https://www.passleader.com/70-331.html (234 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-331 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfkRkZ09sMkpVYWh0T2hkNmVIbjgyOFdhdXJzY0t5Q3pMU0QwNEpqRVVrU1E