Valid 70-695 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-695 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-695 VCE dumps and 70-695 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-695 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-695 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-695.html (105 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-695 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpUDE4Q0lsZDJoV2M
Drag and Drop Question
You need to meet the technical requirements for Image1.wim. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You need to identify the minimum number of images required to meet the image requirements for Fabrikam. How many images should you identify? To answer, select the appropriate number of images for each operating system in the answer area.
Case Study 3 -Litware, Inc. (QUESTION 19 – QUESTION 33)
Litware, Inc. is an international manufacturing company that has 1,500 employees. Litware has a main office and a branch office. The main office is located in Montreal. The branch office is located in Seattle. The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link.
The environment contains a production network and a development network. The two networks are isolated from one another. The networks use the addressing schemes shown in the following table.
Router interfaces are assigned the first IP address on each subnet.
The network contains two Active Directory forests named litware.com and dev.litware.com. Each forest contains a single domain. The functional level of both forests is Windows Server2012 R2.
Litware has a deployment of Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager. On the production network in the Montreal office, Configuration Manager agents are installed on the client computers that run Windows 8.1 Enterprise. Configuration Manager is used only to deploy Windows updates. Operating systems are deployed either manually or by using Windows Deployment Services (WDS). Configuration Manager servers and WDS servers have the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013 installed Configuration Manager and MDT are integrated.
Windows Server and Client Environment
The network contains servers that run Windows Server 2012 R2. The network contains the client computers configured as shown in the following table.
The relevant servers in the production network are configured as shown in the following table.
The relevant computers on the development network are configured as shown in the following table.
Litware identifies the following issues on the networks:
– IT administrators report that operating system deployment and license tracking of Windows 8.1 Enterprise are too labor intensive.
– Certain internally developed applications have compatibility issues with Windows 8.1 Enterprise.
CustomSettings.ini on Server201 and Server301 will contain the following information:
As much as possible, Litware plans to minimize the costs associated with purchasing hardware and software.
Litware plans to implement the following changes to the networks:
– On the production network, implement a Key Management Service (KMS).
– Deploy a Configuration Manager agent to all of the production network computers.
– On the production network, implement a Zero Touch deployment of Windows 8.1 Enterprise.
– On the production network, deploy Windows 8.1 Enterprise to all of the client computers that run Windows 7 Enterprise.
– On the development network, implement a Lite Touch deployment of Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows 8.1 Enterprise.
Litware identifies the following general requirements:
– Images deployed by using Configuration Manager and WDS must include Windows updates that are deployed already to the client computers.
– The installation of Microsoft Office 2013 on the production and development networks must include Outlook, Word, and Excel only.
– The deployed operating system must take full advantage of the hardware platform to which it is deployed.
– Network traffic to the Internet and WAN traffic between the offices must be minimized, whenever possible.
– Administrative effort must be minimized, whenever possible.
Production Technical Requirements
Litware identifies the following technical requirements for the planned deployments to the production network:
– Operating system deployments must include the latest Windows updates.
– All SQL Server instances must be Standard edition or Enterprise edition.
– Images copied between distribution points must NOT use any network bandwidth.
– The Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit must be used for all assessments of the client computers.
– Operating system deployments to the production network computers must use Configuration Manager integrated with MDT.
– Office 2013 must be deployed to the production network computers by using Microsoft Application Visualization (App-V).
– Server1 and Server101 must be used for operating system deployments and Windows update deployments to the production network computers.
– All Configuration Manager operating system deployment task sequences must be capable of using the settings configured in Customsettings.ini.
– The capture of reference images on the Configuration Manager servers must be implemented by using the build and capture a reference operating system image task sequence.
Development Technical Requirements
Litware identifies the following technical requirements for the planned deployments to the development network:
– When reinstalling computers on the development network, the user state of the administrator account and the local accounts must not be captured. The user state of all other accounts must be captured.
– Application compatibility issues of internally developed applications must be identified by monitoring the execution of each application on the Windows 8.1 Enterprise computers.
– Server201 and Server301 must be used for operating system deployments to the development network computers by using WDS integrated with MDT.
– All new systems on the development network must run Windows 7 Enterprise x86/x64 or Windows 8.1 Enterprise x86/x64.
– Office 2013 must be deployed to the development network by using Windows Installer (MSI) package-based installations.
– All computers deployed to the development network must be periodically reinstalled.
You need to recommend a solution to automate the deployment of Office 2013 on the development network computers. Which two actions should you include in the recommendation? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Modify the Setup.xml file in the ProPlus.ww folder.
B. Create a network installation point.
C. Run setup.exe and specify the/download parameter.
D. Run setup.exe and specify the /admin parameter.
E. Download the Office Deployment Tool.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to recommend a procedure to identify the compatibility issues of the internally developed applications. Which three actions should you recommend be performed in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to prepare Server2 to perform a Windows 8.1 readiness assessment of the production network computers. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You need to identify which licensing keys must be used for the client computers. Which licensing keys should you identify for each network? To answer, select the appropriate licensing key for each network in the answer area.
You need to identify which step must be included in all of the operating system deployment task sequences created on Server1. Which step should you identify?
B. Set Task Sequence Variable
D. Use MDT Package.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to recommend a procedure for capturing a reference image from the production network.
Which three objects should you recommend be created in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate objects from the list of objects to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Get the newest PassLeader 70-695 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-695.html (105 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-695 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpUDE4Q0lsZDJoV2M