Valid 70-696 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-696 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-696 VCE dumps and 70-696 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-696 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-696 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-696.html (90 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-696 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpV3F4VC1ZbC1vOXc
You need to create a configuration item that will evaluate the compliance of the Configuration Manager client cache size. Which settings should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
Case Study 3 – Contoso, Ltd. (QUESTION 23 – QUESTION 29)
Contoso, Ltd. is private company that has 2,000 employees. Contoso has a main office and two branch offices. The main office is located in Seattle. The branch offices are located in Los Angeles and New York City.
The network contains one Active Directory forest named contoso.com. A child domain named dev.contoso.com is used for development and testing purposes. An Active Directory site with corresponding IP subnets exists for each location.
The Seattle office has approximately 1,000 users and 1,000 client computers. The New York City and Los Angeles offices each have approximately 500 users and 500 client computers. Some of the computers run Windows 7 Enterprise. The remaining computers run Windows 8 Enterprise. The Seattle office tests 100 Microsoft Surface RT devices. All servers in the forest run Windows Server 2012 R2. The contoso.com domain contains the servers shown in the following table.
The existing update infrastructure has the following characteristics:
– WSUS01 is configured as the parent upstream update server for WSUS02 and WSUS03.
– A server named WSUS04 is located in an isolated test network that is not connected to the production network. WSUS04 has WSUS installed.
Configuration Management Infrastructure
The existing configuration management infrastructure has the following characteristics:
– Automatic software metering rule generation is enabled and has the default settings configured.
– The Configuration Manager client is installed on all of the client computers.
– The client status for reporting is scheduled to occur once weekly.
Developers in the dev.contoso.com domain frequently conduct stress tests on applications. These tests can last several days. Some developers report that even if they stop System Center-related services on the test computer before they perform the tests, the services restart during the tests, and sometimes cause the tests to fail.
Contoso plans to implement the following changes to the application environment:
– A new 64-bit application named App3 will be made available to the client computers in the Seattle office.
– Infrequently used applications will be uninstalled from all of the client computers.
– System Center Updates Publisher 2011 will be used to deploy application updates.
– An application named App4 will be deployed to all users.
– Contoso plans to implement the following changes to the Configuration Manager environment:
– Each office will have customized Configuration Manager client settings.
– Software metering will be used to monitor and collect client computer information.
– Client computers that are missing a specific registry setting will be moved automatically to a collection named Not Configured.
– New client computers in the dev.contoso.com domain will be monitored for compliance, based on a third-party configuration pack supplied by a vendor.
– An additional 50 client computers will be added to the dev.contoso.com domain.
Contoso identifies the following technical requirements for the Configuration Manager environment:
– Application updates must be available in all of the offices.
– All of the configuration packs in use must be customizable.
– App4 must be deployed only to the primary device of each user.
– All of the client computers must be inventoried by using custom WMI classes.
– User device affinity must be automated so that users are associated automatically to the device they use most.
– The Configuration Manager client must be installed automatically on all new client computers the first time the computers are authenticated by the domain.
The management team identifies the following miscellaneous requirements:
– All solutions must minimize administrative effort, whenever possible.
– Surface RT devices must have access to App3.
You need to recommend a solution to resolve the issue faced by the developers. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. From Configuration Manager, modify the Client Policy client settings.
B. From Configuration Manager, modify the Computer Agent client settings.
C. From the registry, set the Manual Execution Requested value to 1.
D. From the registry, set the Notify Only value to True.
You need to recommend a solution to move the client computers to the Not Configured collection. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. an automatic deployment rule
B. a compliance rule
C. a task sequence
D. a boundary group
The vendor provides you with the new configuration pack. You need to configure the environment to meet the requirements. What should you do?
A. Run the Create Configuration Item Wizard and specify the Line of Business category.
B. Run the Import Configuration Data Wizard and use the default settings.
C. Run the Import Configuration Data Wizard and select Create a new copy of the imported configuration baselines and configuration items.
D. Run the Create Configuration Item Wizard and specify the Client category.
You need to publish the application updates. What is the best server or servers to configure Updates Publisher 2011 to use? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. WSUS01, WSUS02, and WSUS03
B. SCO1 only
C. all of the WSUS servers
D. WSUS01 only
Get the newest PassLeader 70-696 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-696.html (90 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-696 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpV3F4VC1ZbC1vOXc