Valid 70-332 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-332 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-332 VCE dumps and 70-332 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-332 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-332 dumps with VCE and PDF here: https://www.passleader.com/70-332.html (187 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-332 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs
You need to configure the Send To connection. Which URL should you specify?
You need to configure caching to support the ProseWeb site design elements. Which cache should you configure?
A. BLOB cache
B. Site collection output cache
C. Site collection object cache
D. Site output cache
You need to configure the site collection upgrade settings. Which Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run?
A. $site = Get-SPSite https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/marketing and $site.UpgradeReminderDelay = 0 and $site.UpgradeMaintenanceLink = $n
B. $site = Get-SPSite https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/marketing and $site.AllowSelfServiceUpgrade = $false
C. $site = Get-SPSite https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/marketing and $site.AllowSelfServiceUpgrade = $true
D. $site = Get-SPSite https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/research and $site.AllowSelfServiceUpgrade = $false
E. $site = Get-SPSite https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/research and $site.AllowSelfServiceUpgrade = $true
Case Study: 5 – Contoso, Ltd. (QUESTION 109 – QUESTION 118)
A company named Contoso, Ltd. has offices in Seattle and Toronto. Each office has a data center and a region-specific site in a single Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain named contoso.com. The database servers run Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2. Database servers are installed in each data center and are members of the region-specific sites. The WAN connection between the data centers is a dedicated T3 connection.
Existing Corporate Farm
Contoso has a SharePoint farm named HQ-SP10. The SharePoint servers in the farm run SharePoint Server 2010 on Windows Server 2008 R2. HQ-SP10 hosts many web applications that require unique service accounts. A SharePoint 2010 web application named WebApp1 is located at https://webappl.contoso.com. WebApp1 references a custom knowledge base module in HQ-SP10 and the content is stored in the SharePoint database HQDB. Employees authenticate to WebApp1 by using classic mode authentication. Users in both offices make frequent updates to SharePoint content. Administrators make only minimal changes to the SharePoint farm settings and web applications.
Existing Product Support Farm
The product support department hosts a SharePoint farm named DEPT-SP13. The SharePoint servers in the farm run SharePoint Server 2013 and are members of a domain named PrdSupport.contoso.com. DEPT-SP13 hosts two service applications:
– A built-in service application provides access to a business data model connected to the company’s data warehouse.
– A custom service application named SvcApp1 provides access to data in a legacy system.
– Users in the product support department access the service applications by using a local web application named WebApp2. WebApp2 is located at webapp2.contoso.com and is stored in the SharePoint database DEPTDB. Users in other departments access the service applications by using WebApp1.
You are upgrading HQ-SP10 and the web applications hosted in the farm to a new SharePoint Server 2013 farm named HQ-SP13. When upgrading the content database to SharePoint Server 2013, you receive the following error message:
The SharePoint 2010 environment must meet the following business requirements:
– HQ-5P10 must provide read-only access to users during the migration.
– All customizations in HQ-SP10 must be migrated to HQ-SP13. The SharePoint 2013 environment must meet the following business requirements:
1 HQ-SP13 and the web applications must remain available if one of the SharePoint servers or database servers is offline.
2 Users’ documents stored in HQ-SP13 must be available if all the servers in a region are offline.
3 Shared resources in SvcApp1 must be available to other SharePoint farms in the company.
– All customizations in HQ-SP13 must be verified after the farm upgrade.
– Periodically, you must provide an offline copy of site content from HQ-SP13 to the legal department.
You have the following technical requirements:
– All users must be able to access the business data model for the company data warehouse.
– Backup administrators must be able to restore HQ-SP13, WebApp1, and SvcApp1 separately.
The SharePoint 2013 environment for HQ-SP13 must meet the following technical requirements:
– The database servers must run Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
– The databases must belong to a SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Group and use the WAN connection for database replication between the sites.
– The database servers must be configured with the Enable Contained Databases property.
– Application pools for the web applications require unique service accounts.
– After the upgrade, users in the accounting department who connect to WebApp1 must be able to access shared resources in SvcApp1.
Before you upgrade the web application, you need to validate that customizations will continue to function. Which Windows PowerShell cmdlet should you run?
A. Test-SPSite -Identity http://webapp1.contoso.com
B. Test-SPContentDatabase -Identity HQDB -WebApplication http://webapp1.contoso.com
C. Test-SPSite -Identity http://webapp2.contoso.com
D. Test-SPContentDatabase -Identity DEPTDB -WebApplication http://webapp2.contoso.com
E. Get-SPUpgradeActions -AssignmentCollection spweb
You need to comply with the requirements of the legal department. Which two Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
* The Export-SPWeb cmdlet exports a site, list, or library. The capability to export from a library is a new feature in SharePoint 2013.
* The Restore-SPFarm cmdlet restores one or more items from a backup such as an individual database, Web application, or the entire farm. This cmdlet can also be used to apply a farm template to the entire farm.
* From Scenario: Periodically, you must provide an offline copy of site content from HQ-SP13 to the legal department.
You need to ensure that users can edit the appropriate documents by using Office Web Apps. Which Windows PowerShell cmdlet should you run?
A. Set-SPWebApplication -Identity “https://webapp2.contoso.com” -AdditionalClaimProvider -Force
B. Set-SPWebApplication -Identity “https://webapp1.contoso.com” -AdditionalClaimProvider -Force
C. Convert-SPWebApplication -Identity “https://webapp2.contoso.com” -To Claims -Retain Permissions
D. Convert-SPWebApplication -Identity “https://webapp1.contoso.com” -To Claims -Retain Permissions
You need to configure authentication for the WebApp1 application pool account. What should you do?
A. Add the application pool account to the db_owner fixed database role in the Master database.
B. Add the application pool account to a contained database.
C. Copy the application pool account from the primary replica databases to the secondary replica databases.
D. Re-create the application pool account in SharePoint Server 2013.
The new SP13 will need to be recreated.
You are configuring service applications to support access to the company data warehouse. You need to assign permissions. Which two service applications should you configure? (To answer, select the appropriate service applications in the answer area.)
You need to configure the required level of access to the SharePoint 2010 farm prior to the migration. What should you do?
A. In the corporate farm, run the ALTER DATABASE Transact-SQL statement.
B. In the corporate farm, run the CONFIG DATABASE Transact-SQL statement.
C. In the product support farm, run the CONFIG DATABASE Transact-SQL statement.
D. In the product support farm, run the ALTER DATABASE Transact-SQL statement.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to configure the database servers for high availability. What should you do? (To answer, drag the appropriate elements to the correct target or targets in the answer area. Each element may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
* The content database should be placed on the database servers.
* The configuration database can replicated synchronously locally on the Seattle site.
* From scenario: The databases must belong to a SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Group and use the WAN connection for database replication between the sites. This implies an Asynchronous commit Commit Replica Type.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to make the required resources available for users in the accounting department. Which four actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You need to choose a backup solution. Which solution should you choose?
A. SharePoint backup from the Central Administration console
B. SQL Server backup by using SQL Server Management Studio
C. Windows Server Backup in Windows Server 2012
D. SharePoint backup by using Data Protection Manager (DPM)
You need to resolve the SharePoint database error. What should you do?
A. Add a new request URL mapping to the web application.
B. Remove the orphaned objects from the database.
C. Set the databases to read-write.
D. Add the managed path for the site collection to the web application.
You create a SharePoint site collection for a law firm. You create the following objects in the site collection.
A user searches for a legal case. The search results must contain only current cases. You need to create a custom result type that displays only current cases. Which object should you use?
A SharePoint 2010 environment contains a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 database instance named SP-SQL that hosts the databases for the farm. You are upgrading the farm to SharePoint 2013. You need to ensure that users can access the unmodified farm contents during the upgrade process. What should you do?
A. In SQL Server Management Studio, locate the SQL Server instance containing the content databases and service application databases you plan to upgrade.
Set the Instance Read-Only value to True.
B. Run the following Transact-SQL (T-SQL) statement for each content database and service application you plan to upgrade.
ALTER DATABASE <database name>SET READ_ONLY;
C. Run the following command-line tool for each site collection in the content databases you plan to upgrade.
Stsadm -o setsitelock -urKsite collection name> -lock readonly
D. Sign in to Central Administration in the SharePoint 2010 environment you plan to upgrade.
Set each content database and service application database to Read-Only.
Get the newest PassLeader 70-332 VCE dumps here: https://www.passleader.com/70-332.html (187 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-332 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs