Valid MB2-713 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing MB2-713 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest MB2-713 VCE dumps and MB2-713 PDF dumps, the PassLeader MB2-713 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader MB2-713 dumps with VCE and PDF here: https://www.passleader.com/mb2-713.html (100 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader MB2-713 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpR1Q5TUIyWW9qems
You have a Dynamics CRM organization that uses Microsoft OneNote integration. A user named User1 enters some information in a OneNote notebook for an account record named Account1. User1 owns the record for Account1. You need to identify who can open the notebook tor Account1 directly from OneNote. Who should you identify?
A. all of the users who can view a notebook in CRM
B. only User1
C. all of the users who have Read access to Account1 in CRM
D. all of the users who can add notes ro Account1 in CRM
You quality a lead for a business account. After several conversations with the business contact you discover that the business used a different vendor. Which record should you deactivate?
After you determine whether the prospective customer or an existing customer wants to purchase your product or service, you may close an opportunity. By closing an opportunity, you deactivate it, but you do not delete it. This gives you an option to reopen it later. When you close an opportunity, an opportunity close activity is created. It is represented by the opportunity close entity. You can use this entity to store information about the revenue, why you closed the opportunity, close date, and the competitor. It also contains the information about the user that created the opportunity.
You need to identify which type of object can be associated to sales territories. Which type of object should you identify?
To assign members to a sales territory, open the territory, and then in the left pane, under Common, choose Members. On the Users tab, in the Records group, choose Add Members. In the Look Up Records dialog box, select a user, and then choose Add.
You create an Advanced Find that displays all of the open opportunities containing a specific line item. You need to edit some of the records returned from the Advanced Find by using immersive Excel. What should you do first?
A. Click Export to Excel.
B. Click Download Fetch XML.
C. Save the Advanced Find as a view.
D. Create a Microsoft Excel template.
With immersive Excel you bring in Excel capabilities into CRM: Users can do all the major features expected on excel (e.g.: filters, pivot tables, charts, etc.), as they did before on real-time data, but now without leaving CRM web interface and having to export views as excel files. Always start Immersive Excel from a full CRM view: If Advanced Find is used to get the date to bulk update, save as a view first.
Your company uses seminars and trade shows as its two primary methods to generate leads. You want to analyze which method generates the most leads. You generate a report that displays the number leads generated from trade shows and the number of leads generated from seminars. Which report should you use?
A. Sales Pipeline
B. Neglected Leads
C. Lead Source Effectiveness
D. Sales History
Lead Source Effectiveness report: Find out which type of lead is most beneficial in helping you grow your business. This report helps you compare how effective your lead sources are at generating quality opportunities. The report lists the percentage of qualified leads, and leads that generate revenue for each lead category.
You create a new mailbox record for a user. You define the synchronization methods for incoming and outgoing email, contacts, tasks, and appointments. You need to ensure that the mailbox can send and receive email. Which two actions should you perform? (Choose two.)
A. Set the Is forward Mailbox setting to No.
B. Configure the Approve Email setting.
C. Configure the Test & Enable Mailboxes setting.
D. Configure the Apply Default Email Settings setting.
E. Set the Is Forward Mailbox setting to Yes.
Your company plans to deploy Dynamics CRM. In the previous sales database, you did not track products. Members of the management team are evaluating whether to use the product catalog in the CRM organization. You need to identify which enhancements to the sales flow can be achieved by using the product catalog. What are two possible enhancements that you can identity? (Choose two.)
A. inventory management integration
B. automated sales pipeline velocity tracking
C. automated revenue calculation
D. automated quotes, orders, and invoicing
A product catalog is a collection of products with their pricing information. The product catalog entities let you create a rich product classification system in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that provides support for:
– (A) Defining hierarchical structure of product families and products with configurable properties (attributes) that help you reduce the number of product stock keeping units (SKUs) needed to maintain your product catalog.
– (D) Specify whether you want the price level (price list) to be automatically set for an opportunity, quote, order, or invoice based on the sales territory relationship of the user, etc.
– Selling individual products or grouping them into bundles and kits. A bundle or a kit is a collection of products that is sold as single unit. Product bundling is useful in grouping products in a way that customers get more benefit from the full line of products or to offer discounts on bundled products.
– Defining multiple pricing and discounting models. You can also use custom pricing instead of the CRM system pricing to calculate prices when you associate a product or bundle to an opportunity, quote, order, or invoice. Further, you can select whether to apply discounts for products at the per-unit or line level.
– Defining related products in the system (substitute, cross-sell, up-sell, or accessory). The related products for a product are displayed as suggestions to the sales agents when they add the product to an opportunity, quote, order, or invoice.
– Specifying localized values for certain product properties (attributes) to make the product names and descriptions available in the user-preferred languages.
Get the newest PassLeader MB2-713 VCE dumps here: https://www.passleader.com/mb2-713.html (100 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader MB2-713 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpR1Q5TUIyWW9qems