Valid 70-332 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-332 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-332 VCE dumps and 70-332 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-332 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-332 dumps with VCE and PDF here: https://www.passleader.com/70-332.html (187 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-332 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs
Case Study: 3 – Baldwin Museum of Science (QUESTION 91 – QUESTION 98)
Baldwin Museum of Science has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain named BaldwinMuseumOfScience.com. The domain has a SharePoint environment that contains two farms named ContentFarm and SearchFarm. ContentFarm includes content and collaboration tools. A custom app named Time Entry is deployed to the App Store on ContentFarm. ContentFarm includes a site collection named HR. You are planning for a major content and configuration update to the term store in the managed metadata service application that is located on ContentFarm. SearchFarm is reserved for crawling content and responding to search queries.
The topology of ContentFarm is shown in the following table.
ContentFarm has the following characteristics:
– Requests for content from the farm are load-balanced between SPC-WEB01 and SPC-WEB02.
– The servers that run Microsoft SQL Server are members of an active/passive cluster that run a failover cluster named SP-SQL01.
– MySites sites for each user are hosted on a separate web application available at the URL my.baldwinmuseumofscience.com.
– Requests for MySites pages are load-balanced between SPC-WEB01 and SPC-WEB02.
– A full backup of the farm is performed once a week.
– An incremental backup of the farm is performed once a day.
– The Site Owner of the HR site collection requires that the HR Site Collection be backed up in full on a daily basis.
– The managed metadata, user profile, and BCS service applications are enabled in the farm.
– All members of the SharePoint developer team belong to an AD DS security group named SharePoint_App_Dev.
The topology of SearchFarm is shown in the following table.
SearchFarm has the following characteristics:
– The farm currently uses SPS-DB01 as its primary database instance.
– SPS-DB01 has experienced multiple hard drive failures in the last month.
– The identity of the search service application is not documented.
The following requirements must be met for ContentFarm and SearchFarm:
– All administrative activities must be performed by using Windows PowerShell.
– Custom applications created by using the SharePoint app model must be deployed to, and hosted in, an internal App Store.
– Site owners must not be able to directly purchase third-party apps from the public SharePoint Store.
– Members of the SharePoint_App AD D5 security group must have the ability to submit new apps and app updates to the App Store of ContentFarm.
– Members of the SharePoint_App_Dev AD DS security group must not be granted farm administrator rights in ContentFarm.
– The Time Entry app must remain available to users at all times.
– The contents of ContentFarm must be indexed by the Search service application of SearchFarm.
– All responses to queries submitted by users in ContentFarm must be served by the Search service application of SearchFarm.
– The database resources for SearchFarm must be configured to be highly available by using SQL Server database mirroring with automatic failover.
– MySite content databases must be moved to a separate clustered database instance. The new clustered database instance must be created by using existing database servers in ContentFarm.
– All storaae resources for both farms must be redundant and provide high performance for both read and write operations and support disk mirroring.
– A snapshot of the current state of the managed metadata service application must be taken before the service application receives the planned major update.
You need to configure SPS-DB01. Which type of storage solution should you implement?
A. Multiple disks individually attached via Fibre Channel
B. Multiple disks configured in a RAID 0 array
C. Multiple disks individually attached via iSCSI
D. Multiple disks configured in a RAID 5 array
E. Multiple disks configured in a RAID 10 array
Drag and Drop Question
You need to reconfigure the ContentFarm database topology. What should you do? (To answer, drag the appropriate options to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each option may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You need to replicate the SQL Server logins for the database instance in the search farm and ensure that no replication related errors are generated. To which server or servers should you replicate the logins?
A. SPS-DB02 only
B. SPS-DB03 only
C. SPS-DB01 and SPS-DB02 only
D. SPS-DB01, SPS-DB02, and SPS-DB03
You need to configure the environment to support the management of custom applications. What should you do? (To answer, select the appropriate option from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
You need to back up the Managed Metadata service application before the update. Which two tools can you use to achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
A. The Backup and Recovery page in Central Administration
B. SQL Server Management Studio
C. The Backup-SPFarm Windows PowerShell cmdlet
D. The Backup-SPSite Windows PowerShell cmdlet
E. The Backup-SqlDatabase Windows PowerShell cmdlet
You need to redeploy the Time Entry app. Which two Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
You need to ensure that app developers have the necessary permission to submit apps for deployment. Which permission level should you grant to the SharePoint_App_Dev group?
A. App Manager permission level to the Central Administration site
B. Full Control permission level to the App Store site
C. Contribute permission level to the App Store site
D. Farm Administrator permission level to ContentFarm
E. Full Control permission level to the Central Administration site
Case Study: 4 – Proseware, Inc. (QUESTION 99 – QUESTION 108)
You are a SharePoint administrator for a media distribution company named Proseware, Inc. Proseware is in the process of upgrading from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013. The IT group has deployed a new SharePoint 2013 farm. The farm is not yet fully configured. You are supporting the product development group during the planning and configuration of the new SharePoint farm. The product development group includes the research, development, and marketing teams. The product development group has multiple team sites and project collaborations sites in the current SharePoint 2010 farm.
Stakeholders have identified the following initiatives:
– ProseWeb, a public website that will allow anonymous visitors to browse the company’s product catalog.
– PartnerWeb, a public website that will allow authenticated users from partner companies to collaborate on product materials.
– ProductsKB, a centralized repository where teams can publish product-related documents, images, videos, and other information related to the company’s product catalog. Information in this site will be consumed by the ProseWeb site.
The company has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain named proseware.com. All servers and user accounts are members of the domain. The company has purchased the proseware-apps.com domain to support SharePoint apps. The SharePoint 2013 farm currently has the following configuration:
– The farm includes seven SharePoint servers named SPWEB1, SPWEB2, SPWEB3, SPWEB4, SPADM1, SPAPP1, and SPAPP2.
– SPWEB1, SPWEB2, SPWEB3, SPWEB4 and SPADM1 are configured as front-end web servers.
– SPADM1 is dedicated for administration purposes.
– Windows Network Load Balancing has been configured to load balance all host names across the front-end web servers.
– Central Administration has been provisioned on SPWEB4 and SPADM1.
– The farm includes two database servers named SQL1 and SQL2 that run Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise.
– Wildcard certificates for *.proseware.com and *.proseware-apps.com have been installed on all SharePoint servers.
– Five web applications have been created:
1. ProseWeb – https://www.proseware.com
2. PartnerWeb – https://partners.proseware.com
3. ProductsKB – https://kb.proseware.com
4. Teams – https://teams.proseware.com
5. Apps – https://proseware-apps.com
– The SharePoint development team has created a custom web template solution package named ProseWebTemplate.WSP for provisioning the ProseWeb site collection. The package includes a custom template named ProseWeb.
– An instance of a managed metadata service application has been configured with a content type hub. Two enterprise content types named Product Document and Product Image have been published in the content type hub and are available across all web applications and sites.
– All team collaboration site collections for the product development group are contained in a single content database named sp_content_teams_productdev. The database has been restored on SQL1, and upgraded by using the database attach method on the Teams web application. The site collections have not been ungraded.
– All team collaboration site collections for the product development group are referenced under a wildcard managed path at https://teams.proseware.com/productdev.
– The product development marketing team collaboration site is located at https://teams.proseware.com/productdev/marketing.
– The marketing team has made significant customizations to their team collaboration site by using Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
The SharePoint 2013 environment must meet the following business requirements:
– Due to export and copyright restrictions, SharePoint sites may be accessed only from within North America.
– The ProseWeb site must display a fixed-width page design for desktop browsers, and a single responsive web design for all mobile devices. The company’s web designers have prepared two site templates that meet these requirements.
– To support the website design layouts, images on the website must be rendered in one of three standard sizes, specified in pixels: Thumbnail (150 x 150), Catalog (300 x 300), and Detail (500 x 500).
– Users must be able to easily copy product-related documents, images, and other files from any team collaboration site to the ProductsKB site. Metadata on content must be preserved when moving or copying content between sites.
– The product development group’s team collaboration site collections must be upgraded.
You have the following technical requirements:
– SQL Server connections must use TCP and port 1488.
– Site collection upgrades must be throttled for no more than 20 concurrent upgrades within any content database, and throttled at 10 concurrent upgrades for any web application instance.
– If a site collection has been customized by using SharePoint Designer, the site collection upgrade must be performed by a farm administrator.
– All customizations must be evaluated and verified before performing the upgrade.
– All sandboxed solution code must run on the same server as the original request.
– Requests originating from outside the company network must not be routed to any server running Central Administration.
– SPAPP1 and SPAPP2 must not process user requests for site content and pages.
– You must deploy the custom web template solution as a full-trust farm solution and use the ProseWeb template when creating the root site collection for the ProseWeb web application.
– The ProductsKB site must be provisioned by using a Records Center site template.
You need to begin configuring services to support solutions. On the System page of Central Administration, which link should you select? (To answer, select the appropriate link in the answer area.)
Drag and Drop Question
You are planning for high availability of the SharePoint environment. You need to plan the Request Manager configuration. How should you configure Request Manager? (To answer, drag the appropriate elements to the correct positions in the answer area. Each element may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Drag and Drop Question
You are preparing to create the ProductsKB site. You need to create and configure the ProductsKB site to store product images. Which four actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You are configuring the ProseWeb site. You need to ensure that the site content displays correctly on all devices. What should you do?
A. Create a composed look and select the Mobile View option.
B. Configure a browser cookie named deviceChannel and set the value to Mobile.
C. Activate the Enable Mobile Views feature on the website.
D. Configure a device channel. Specify the value MSIE10.0 for the device inclusion rule.
E. Configure a device channel. Specify the value $FALLBACKMOBILEUSERAGENTS for the device inclusion rule.
You need to upgrade the appropriate site collections. Which two sets of Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. $wa = Get-SPWebApplication https://teams.proseware.com and $wa.SiteUpgradeThrottleSettings.
AppPoolConcurrentUpgradeSessionLimit = 10
B. $db = Get-SPContentDatabase”sp_content_teams_productdev” and $db.ConcurrentSiteUpgradeSessionLimit = 40
C. $wa = Get-SPWebApplication https://teams.proseware.com/productdev and $wa.SitellpgradeThrottleSettings.
AppPoolConcurrentUpgradeSessionLimit = 10
D. $wa = Get-SPWebApplication https://teams.proseware.com and $wa.SitellpgradeThrottleSettings = 10
E. $db = Get-SPContentDatabase”sp_content_teams_productdev” and $db.ConcurrentSiteUpgradeSessionLimit = 20
F. $db = Get-SPContentDatabase “sp_content_teams_productdev” and $db.SiteUpgradeThrottleSettings.
AppPoolConcurrentUpgradeSessionLimit = 20
You are preparing to migrate to the new SharePoint environment. You need to configure SQL Server connectivity. What should you do?
A. Configure a SQL Server client alias.
B. Configure a CNAME alias for SQL1.
C. Configure Request Management and specify a routing rule for database connections.
D. Configure a SQL Server failover cluster.
Drag and Drop Question
You are configuring the ProseWeb site. You need to create the root site collection on the web application. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
* Add-SPSolution uploads a SharePoint solution package to the farm.
* The Install-SPSolution cmdlet deploys an installed SharePoint solution in the farm.
* Use the Add-SPSolution cmdlet to install a SharePoint solution package in the farm.
Get the newest PassLeader 70-332 VCE dumps here: https://www.passleader.com/70-332.html (187 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-332 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfmxnRXJIR2xxcS1pVVhsM056Z3lrX0phb2JiU0doWldHa1VVOXlHanRibWs