Valid 70-488 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-488 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-488 VCE dumps and 70-488 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-488 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-488 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-488.html (142 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-488 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfkpWalZMb21FcWpjOVRMOE9yVERIWDFEVHpEemlvcjljVGdrdTdyUEV0M1E
Drag and Drop Questions
You plan to use an app event receiver in conjunction with a remote event receiver. You need to create the remote event receiver by using Visual Studio 2012. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Drag and Drop Questions
You create a new Enterprise Content Management (ECM) project. You add a content type to the Visual Studio Project by using the Content Type Designer in Visual Studio 2012. What will the designer-generated XML look like? (To answer, drag the appropriate XML elements to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each XML element may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Drag and Drop Questions
You work on a SharePoint Enterprise Content Management (ECM) project. You develop the Litware Document Approval workflow that enables a group of people to review, approve, or reject documents and document changes. You need to assign the Litware Document Approval workflow to the Document content type. How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, drag the appropriate code segments to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each code segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You develop a SharePoint-hosted app that is used by internal users to read and write data. The app has the following requirements:
– The app must be able to find and display the products that are purchased most often by customers.
– The app must be able to read product information from a custom SQL Server database by using an external list.
– The app must be able to read from and write to the user profile.
– The app must be able to make changes to lists by using the minimum permissions necessary.
– The app must be able to read enterprise keywords.
You need to configure permissions for the app. Which scopes and permissions should you use? (To answer, select the appropriate options from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
Drag and Drop Questions
You create a solution to access data contained in SharePoint by using a client-side object model (CSOM). How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, drag the appropriate code segments to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each code segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Adventure Works uses a SharePoint publishing site to host their public-facing website at http://www.adventureworks.com. The website gives external users the ability to register and sign in to the site to buy Adventure Works products. You notice that publicly registered users see the SharePoint ribbon. You need to ensure that the SharePoint ribbon is available only to content authors and administrators. What should you do?
A. Open the current site master page in SharePoint Designer, place the SharePoint:SPSecurityTrimmedCcntrol control around the div tag with the 54-ribbonrow ID.
Set the PermissionsString to ManageSubWeb.
B. Open the current site master page in SharePoint Designer, find a div tag with the s4-ribbonrow ID, and then remove all of the contents of the div.
C. Open the current site master page in SharePoint Designer and then place the SharePoint:SPSecurityTrimmed Control control around the div tag with the 34-ribbonrow ID.
Set the PermissionsString to AddAndCustomizePages.
D. In the SharePoint project, add an Empty Element and then use the <HideCustomAction> tag to hide the ribbon.
If you designed a custom master page for your SharePoint 2010 and the ribbon is in your way, SharePoint has a built-in control that lets you hide it from anonymous users in few easy steps:
– Open and check-out your master page, find where your ribbon control starts or look for <WebPartPages:SPWebPartManager id=”m” runat=”Server”/>.
– Place this control below <Sharepoint:SPSecurityTrimmedControl runat=”server” Permissions=”AddAndCustomizePages”>.
– Find where your ribbon control ends or look for <div id=54-workspace> and place the closing control above it </SharePoint:SPSecurityTrimmedControl>.
– Save, check-in the master page and publish it to see the changes.
From now on, only logged in users with the right permissions will be able to see the ribbon on the top.
Not A: Permission should be set to AddAndCustomizePages not ManageSubWeb.
A. From the Master Pages section in SharePoint Designer, select Create New Master Page and then replace the master page contents with the contents of the HTML file.
B. From SharePoint Designer, open the master page gallery.
Right-click the new master page and then select Set as Default Master.
C. From the Design Manager, map a network drive to the /_layouts/masterpage/ folder.
Then, in Windows Explorer, copy all the UI elements provided by the design team to the network share.
D. From the Edit Master Page section in Design Manager, select Convert an HTML File to a SharePoint Master Page to generate a master page from the HTML file provided by designer firm.
E. Publish the master page.
Then, from Site Settings, choose the Look and Feel section, and then select Master Page.
Choose the master page and select OK.
F. Preview the master page and select Snippets to get HTML segments of the SharePoint top navigation, quick launch, and body.
Then, edit the master page by using Microsoft Notepad and replace the HTML with the new segments.
After you convert your master page and successfully preview it, you are ready to add snippets to the master page. A snippet is an HTML representation of a SharePoint component — such as a navigation control or search box or Web Part – that you can add to your master page. Adding snippets to your master page is how you quickly build the full range of SharePoint functionality into your master page. Adding snippets is basically a three-step process:
– Find and configure snippets in the Snippet Gallery.
– Copy snippets to your HTML master page.
– Preview and style snippets by using CSS.
After you configure a snippet, you copy it to the Clipboard and then paste it at the right spot in your HTML file. Your HTML design may already contain mockup or static controls, in which case you’ll want to delete them or comment them out as you replace them with dynamic snippets from the Snippet Gallery.
D, Not A: To convert the HTML file into a .master file:
– Browse to your publishing site.
– In the upper-right corner of the page, choose Settings, and then choose Design Manager.
– In Design Manager, in the left navigation pane, choose Edit Master Pages.
– Choose Convert an HTML file to a SharePoint master page.
– In the Select an Asset dialog box, browse to and select the HTML file that you want to convert.
You have an app named TaskManagerApp that is published at http://sharepoint.contoso.com/apps. You need to remove the app and ensure that users will no longer be able to use the app. Which Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run?
* Get-SPAppInstance: Use the Get-SPAppInstance cmdlet to get a collection of app instances that are installed on an SP-Web object.
* Uninstall-SPAppInstance: Use the Uninstall-SPAppInstance cmdlet to uninstall an instance of an app. This cmdlet is required to be run before a migration process.
Not B, D: get-SPWebApplication: The Get-SPWebApplication cmdlet returns all Web applications that match the scope given by the Identity parameter. The Identity can be the name of the name, URL, or GUID of the Web application. If no Identity is specified, all Web applications are returned.
Not C: Disable-SPFeature: The Disable-SPFeature cmdlet disables a SharePoint Feature at the given scope.
You create a cloud-hosted SharePoint app. You must make the app available in the SharePoint Store for customers to install on their host webs. You need to keep the style and navigation of the app the same as the host web of the app after it is installed by any customer. What should you do?
A. Add a reference to SP.UI.Controls.js on the host web.
Pass the AppUrl parameter to the host web.
Apply branding to the host web.
B. Copy the CSS file from the app to the host web.
Run the Chrome control to convert the CSS file to the host web format.
Apply the styles contained in the CSS file to the host web.
C. Use a Chrome control to find the differences in the styles between the host web and the app.
D. Add a reference to the SP.UI.Controls.js file located in the new /_layouts/15 directory.
Pass the HostUrl parameter to the start page of the app.
You develop an autohosted app for SharePoint. The app will access SharePoint data in the host web. You need to configure the minimum required data access permissions for the app. How should you configure permissions in the app manifest? (To answer, select the appropriate option from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
Case Study 1 – Consolidated Messenger (QUESTION 35 – QUESTION 47)
You are the lead architect, developer, and web administrator of SharePoint 2013 for your company, Consolidated Messenger. Consolidated Messenger is a national company with hundreds of franchises. Consolidated Messenger focuses on bicycle-based courier services in metropolitan areas. Consolidated Messenger sells franchises to franchisees. Franchisees have three user types:
When a franchisee purchases a franchise, they are provided with:
– Access to Consolidated Messenger’s SharePoint 2013 multi-tenant farm located at https://sp.consolidatedmessenger.com.
– Access to a Customers list in the Corporate site collection, named CorporateSiteCollection, which includes a list of all Customers across all franchisees.
– A single site collection for each franchisee, named FranchiseeSiteCollection.
– An unlimited number of customer subsites for each franchisee.
– Consolidated Messenger has funded the creation of three apps.
SharePoint Farm Design
My Sites are not created for each Franchisee unless they are requested.
Each Franchise site collection must include a SharePoint document library to store CSV files.
Franchise employees use Microsoft Excel 2013 to create a list of pick-up and drop-off locations for each bicycle courier for each day. The spreadsheet is named Appointments.csv.
The FranchiseMonitor app must allow a Franchise employee to upload Appointments.csv to a SharePoint document library in each Franchisee site collection, and send Appointments.csv to the CloudManager app.
– The FranchiseMonitor app must display the courier’s location on the bicycle courier’s microfeed on the SharePoint farm if the courier has remained stationary for more than three minutes.
– The FranchiseMonitor app must be listed on the Site Contents page of the host web.
– The FranchiseMonitor app must use claims-based authentication, once launched, to authenticate the franchisee against an API provided by Margie’s Travel.
– The FranchiseMonitor app must be deployed to all site collections by the SharePoint administrator.
– The FranchiseMonitor app must be immediately available to be installed on websites within the tenancy on a website-by-website basis to any tenant contained in the SharePoint farm.
– The FranchiseMonitor app must be able to create lists within SharePoint to store records of the CSV files so that they may be sent to the CloudManager app.
– Each bicycle courier for each franchise is provided a Microsoft Surface Pro device with LTE. Most bicycle couriers do not return their Microsoft Surface Pro devices back to their franchise locations nightly.
– The CourierMobile app runs on the bicycle courier’s Microsoft Surface Pro device.
– Margie’s Travel provides an API to enable external developers to authenticate by using OAuth and claims-based authentication. Many couriers are members of Margie’s Travel.
– The CourierMobile app receives Microsoft Outlook appointments and Outlook appointment cancellations from the CloudManager app. The appointments include the address of the location for pick-up or drop-off.
– The CourierMobile app must display a Bing map to display route data when Outlook appointments or appointment cancellations are received.
– The CourierMobile app must capture the location of the Microsoft Surface Pro device on a regular interval. This data must be captured regardless of whether the device has connectivity.
– The CourierMobile app must be able to connect to the SharePoint Customers list and verify whether the account belongs to the franchisee to avoid pickups or deliveries to customers that do not belongs to the franchisee. When the CourierMobile aDD accesses the Customers list, it must only read its contents with the minimum permissions necessary.
– The CourierMobile app must provide the ability to authenticate by using the courier’s Microsoft account or the Margie’s Travel API.
– The CourierMobile app must include a custom sign-in page that includes branding from Consolidated Messenger and Margie’s Travel, based on the authentication provider selected by the user.
– The CourierMobile app must be able to capture more than 30 million data points of location data daily as they occur and upload the location data to the cloud when connected to the Internet.
CloudManager processes two sets of data:
– Updates to the list of appointments received from the FranchiseMonitor app.
– Geo-location data received from the CourierMobile app Business Requirements.
The CloudManager app must implement business logic that parses Appointments.csv and geo-location data and sends Appointments or Appointment cancellations to the CourierMobile app.
– The CloudManager app must elastically scale to capture courier location data as the number of bicycle couriers increases or decreases.
– The CloudManager app must process bicycle courier location data from a data store capable of storing more than 30 million items.
AppManifest.xml for Franchise Monitor app
You need to ensure that the CourierMobile app determines whether the franchisee owns the account. What should you do?
A. Use OAuth and App only security.
Request the Read right from the http://sharepoint/content/sitecollection/web/list scope URL.
B. Use OAuth and App+User security.
Request the Read right from the http://sharepoint/content/sitecollection scope URL.
C. Use SPSecurity.
RunWithElevatedPrivileges to connect to SharePoint and read from the Accounts list in the site collection.
D. Use the SharePoint user credentials of the bicycle messenger to connect to SharePoint and read from the Accounts list in the site collection.
A franchisee deletes several sites from the franchise’s site collection. The franchisee site collection administrator must recover the sites. You need to instruct the franchisee site collection administrator on how to access the page to recover the sites. What should the site collection administrator do to get to the appropriate page?
A. Select General Settings for the Web Application in Central Administration and change the second stage Recycle Bin settings to 100 percent.
B. Select General Settings for the Web Application in Central Administration and change the first stage Recycle Bin settings to 0 days.
C. Select the Recycle Bin on the Site Settings page.
Choose the appropriate sites and select Restore Selection.
(In real exam new options were to use url: /_layouts/adminrecyclebin.aspx and recycle bin in site contents page)
D. Select the Recycle Bin in the Quick Launch page.
Choose the appropriate sites and select Restore Selection.
The sites have been deleted. They need to be restored. A and B are wrong because modifying the Recycle Bin settings after the sites are deleted will have no effect on the deleted sites.
Get the newest PassLeader 70-488 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-488.html (142 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-488 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfkpWalZMb21FcWpjOVRMOE9yVERIWDFEVHpEemlvcjljVGdrdTdyUEV0M1E