Valid 70-339 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-339 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-339 VCE dumps and 70-339 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-339 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-339 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-339.html (98 Q&As Dumps –> 124 Q&As Dumps –> 142 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-339 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpSW8wSnVETE04Tm8
You are customizing standard content types for an organization. For the tracking of a department, you must allow users to easily select or enter a value. In some cases, users may refer to a single department by more than one name. Users must be able to select or type any name for a department but the document must be associated with only one department. You need to create a column that supports the requirements. What should you do?
A. Create a Choice site column that uses check boxes.
B. Create a Choice site column that uses a drop-down menu.
C. Create a Managed Metadata site column.
D. Create a Choice list that uses a drop-down menu.
Your development team deploys a new SharePoint Store app that interacts with the user by using an IFRAME. When the user loads a SharePoint page, the IFRAME is empty. You need to ensure that the SharePoint Store app loads properly. How should you configure authentication and authorization for the app? (To answer, select the appropriate option from each list in the answer area.)
Drag and Drop Questions
You manage a SharePoint environment. You need to block all ports on the SharePoint Servers that are not used for essential communications. (To answer, drag the appropriate set of port ranges to the correct service. Each set of ports ranges may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content. Note: Each correct selection is worth one point.)
You deploy a SharePoint2016 environment. You configure outgoing email settings for all SharePoint Servers. You need to enable encrypted communication between all SharePoint Servers and the enterprise SMTP server. Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Configure the SMTP server to support the TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1. or TLS 1.2 protocols.
B. Install a server certificate on the SharePoint Server.
C. Configure the SMTP server to support the SSL 2.0 or SSL 3.0 protocols.
D. Enable STARTTLS encryption on the SharePoint Servers.
E. Enable STARTTLS encryption on the enterprise SMTP server.
You manage a SharePoint farm for Contoso, Ltd. You create a managed account for a User Profile service application. You need to provision User Profile service application and attach its proxy to the default group. How should you complete the Windows PowerShell commands? (To answer, select the appropriate Windows PowerShell segment from each list in the answer area.)
Case Study 4 – Contoso, Ltd. (QUESTION 70 – QUESTION 75)
You are the SharePoint administrator for a manufacturing company named Contoso, Ltd. You have the following environments:
Each site collection uses a unique content database.
You configure a My Sites host site collection at the URL http://dallas.contoso.com/personal. The Dallas site collection also hosts a web application that will be used exclusively by sales department employees for creating customer sites. Employees access the site at the URL http://customer.contoso.com.
The Chicago location has a primary datacenter and a secondary datacenter.
Some of the sites in the Denver site collection run in SharePoint 2010 mode.
The Atlanta site collection is used exclusively by marketing department employees.
The development site collection is used only by SharePoint administrators for internal testing.
The IT site collection is used by the IT department to share content with other employees. The following servers are available in the Seattle datacenter:
– Server1 and Server5 are located in the Seattle perimeter network. End users have direct access only to these servers.
– Server2 and Server6 are optimized for high throughput.
– Server3 and Server7 have storage that is optimized for caching.
– Server4 and Server8 are not currently in use.
The servers in the Seattle datacenter are not configured for redundancy.
You have an existing Office 365 tenant. You use Azure Active Directory Connect to provision the hosted environment.
You identify the following requirements for the Chicago office:
– Chicago must remain a standalone on-premises SharePoint environment. There must be no connectivity with Office 365.
– You must deploy a new Office Online Server farm named oos-chi.contoso.com to the environment. This farm will be used from within the network and externally. All connections to the Office Online Server farm must use IPSec.
Disaster recovery requirements
– You must use thesecondary datacenter in Chicago for disaster recovery.
– You must be able to recover the Chicago.contoso.com SharePoint farm to the secondary datacenter. Any recovery operations must complete in less than five minutes if the primary datacenter fails.
– You must minimize the costs associated with deploying the disaster recovery solution.
You identify the following requirements for the Dallas office:
– You must configure the Dallas SharePoint farm as a hybrid environment with the Office 365 tenant.
– You must support OneDrive for Business, Site following, Profiles, and the Extensible app launcher.
– You must minimize the number of servers that you must add to the environment.
– You must grant users only the minimum permissions needed.
– You must ensure that http://dallas.contoso.com personal site is only used for employee personal sites.
– Only farm administrators are permitted to create site collections in the http://dallas.contoso.com web applications.
Requirements for sales department employees
– Sales users must be able to create child sites under the http://customer.contoso.com web application.
– Sales users must be able to create site collections.
You must implement a new SharePoint environment. Employees in the IT department will use the environment to share content with other employees. You identify the following requirements for the Seattle office:
– You must configure the farm by using MinRole.
– You must implement redundancy.
– Employees must be able to search allcontent in the farm.
Office 365-specific requirements
– You must support only OneDrive for Business and Profiles.
– You must minimize the number of servers that you must add to the environment.
You must deploy a new SharePoint farm at the Atlanta office. The farm must meet the following requirements:
– The farm must be highly available.
– Operating systems must support file system encryption.
– Search databases must be stored on a file system that automatically repairs corrupt files.
– Content databases must be stored on file systems that support the highest level of scalability.
You must upgrade the existing SharePoint farm to SharePoint 2016. Employees who use the farm must be able to continue using the farm during the upgrade process.
You must perform a database check before you upgrade SharePoint.
– All SharePoint environments must use dedicated SQL Servers.
– The Atlanta SharePoint farm must use SQL AlwaysOn and a group named SP16-SQLAO.
– The Atlanta SQL environment must use a SQL alias named SQL.
You must use Active Directory Import to synchronize any on-premises SharePoint environments with the Office 365 tenant.
You need to ensure that sales department users can create sites. You grant sales department users the Full Control permission for the http://dallas.contoso.com/sites/ sales site. Does the solution meet the goal?
Wrong URL. Sales users must be able to create child sites under the http://customer.contoso.com web application.
You need to ensure that sales department users can create site collections. You run the following Windows PowerShell commands:
$w = Get-SPWebApplication http://customer.contoso.com
$w.SelfServiceSiteCreationEnabled = $True
Does the solution meet the goal?
You need to ensure that sales department users can create sites. You grant sales department users permissions to create personal sites in the http://dallas.contoso.com personal site collection. Does the solution meet the goal?
Get the newest PassLeader 70-339 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-339.html (98 Q&As Dumps –> 124 Q&As Dumps –> 142 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-339 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpSW8wSnVETE04Tm8