Valid 70-489 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-489 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-489 VCE dumps and 70-489 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-489 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-489 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-489.html (121 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-489 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpflE2TldJSGRBZVVRNmRETWxBRGxWVGR5bjd4bkF2UFdQZDNldHRfRWJvVGs
You need to search for research papers that contain media files. What should you do? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Add an Association operation from the ResearchPapers.
ID field to the Windows Media Service.
B. Use Remote BLOB storage.
C. Add an Association operation from the ResearchPapers.
ID field to the TreyResearch external content type.
D. Create a SQL Server-based external content type.
You need to configure the Content Enrichment web service to index content from the AbstractIndexer service. What should you do?
A. Set the value of the OutputProperties array to Trigger=True.
B. Set the value of the SendRawData property to false.
C. Configure conditions for the Trigger property.
D. Set the value of the InputProperties property to Trigger=True.
Case Study: 2 – Lucerne Publishing (QUESTION 48 – QUESTION 59)
You are hired by Lucerne Publishing to design and implement a new public-facing Internet site by using SharePoint. Lucerne Publishing also needs an intranet site to host sensitive documents and content.
Content owners must be able to:
* Modify content in pages that are published for anonymous site visitors.
* Modify search engine optimization (SEO) properties to optimize visibility of the web site.
* Create content in multiple languages and use automatic translation.
* Each department must have its own site. Each department home page must display relevant information about the department and contact information for employees.
* Each user is encouraged to create their own blog, on which they will publish information about current projects and get feedback from other users in the company.
* Personalized content must be displayed for an employee when an employee accesses the intranet. The page must include a feed that displays updates from other users’ blog posts.
* The Internet and intranet web applications must use the Managed Metadata Service (MMS). Both web applications use a separate MMS service application and do not share term sets.
* The intranet web application uses the User Profile Service Application (UPA).
* The intranet uses all available social features of the UPA. Users follow, mention, and identify documents and people. Users often discuss news by using hash tags.
You must develop an app part that allows the current user to show different top feeds from user profiles. The hardware that hosts the Internet site must handle thousands of concurrent users.
The following table lists the URLs that the SharePoint sites will use.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
* You must implement search engine optimization for the public-facing Internet site. SharePoint must produce a site map file.
* You must publish data from the intranet site to the Internet web site by using cross-site publishing. You must define a catalog, add the data, and publish it to the Internet site.
* You must create a custom tool that site collection administrators use to manage catalog connections.
* You must define the API calls to remove or update existing catalog connections.
You must enable canonical URL filtering to improve ranking by Internet search engines. The Internet site that must use canonical filtering has the following URL:
You must define the filters that the site collection administrator uses.
You publish the Internet site for multiple device types, such as mobile phones and tablet devices. The solution uses multiple master pages. Device channels select the master page to display based upon the capabilities of the device that connects to the site. The following table lists the device channels and master pages that the site uses.
You create a Windows Phone app. When users access the site by using a Windows phone, a message must appear on every page of the mobile site. The message must notify users that they can download the Windows Phone app to their phone. The HTML that contains the message must render only to the Windows phones.
* Each department must have its own site collection.
* Each employee must have Reader permissions to their department site collection.
* Employees access the intranet site by using a wide variety of devices.
* Some employees report that the home page loads slowly. You investigate the issue and find out that the size of some images is very large. You must enable image renditions on the intranet site collection.
* You must develop an app part that displays information from the users’ personal sites and news feeds.
* You design an application framework. The framework is used by other developers on the team. The framework must include entry points that are used to log errors and exceptions. You need the entry points.
* You create a custom Visual Web Part in a solution package. You deploy the solution package as a farm solution by using Windows PowerShell. An error message that includes a correlation ID displays when you add the custom Visual Web Part to a SharePoint site.
* You must create a tool to maintain social links. The tool must:
– Allow the current user to follow another user.
– Return true if the target user is currently being followed by the current user.
* You develop a Windows Store app that synchronizes data between the intranet sites and the app to allow users to work offline.
* You have not modified the Request Management configuration.
* You must implement caching in your custom code to improve the performance of the company’s intranet site.
* The SharePoint front-end web servers are load-balanced. Each request within a user session can be processed by different front-end web servers.
* Objects that are cached must always be available, regardless of which front- end web server processes the request.
* You must monitor the amount of memory that is available and the number of current requests for each server.
You need to implement the social maintenance tool. How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, select the appropriate option from each dropdown list in the answer area.)
You need to implement caching in your code. Which caching option should you use?
A. Object Cache
B. Distributed Cache
C. Windows Server AppFabric Cache
D. ASP.NET cache
Drag and Drop Question
You need to notify Windows phone users about the new Windows phone app. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You need to resolve the image loading issue. What should you do? (Each correct answer presents a part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Set the size of the site collection object cache to at least 100 MB.
B. Enable the binary large object (BLOB) cache on each front-end web server.
C. Activate the Content Organizer site feature.
D. Enable authenticated cache profiles for the site output cache.
E. Enable publishing features for the site collection.
F. Set the default device channel to the active channel.
A: The object cache is used internally to optimize page rendering by storing properties of sites, page layouts, and pages. The object cache reduces the amount of traffic between the Web server and a SQL database. This results in higher throughput of rendered pages, thereby increasing the number of pages that can be delivered to clients.
B: SharePoint Server 2013 provides a disk-based cache that stores files that are used by web pages to help them load quickly in the browser, and reduces the load on the database server when it uses those files. These files are known as binary large objects (BLOBs), and the cache is known as the BLOB cache. The BLOB cache is stored directly on the hard disk drive of a front-end web server computer.
You need to raise the visibility of the sites. What should you do?
A. Enable the Reports and Data Search feature for the site collection.
B. Create a custom timer job that generates the SiteMap.xml file in the root directory of the web application.
C. Add a Script Editor Web Part to the landing page of the publishing site.
In the web part, enter the location of the SiteMap.xml file.
D. In Internet Information Services (IIS), enable the SiteMap ISAPI filter for the web application.
E. Enable the Search Engine Sitemap Site Collection feature for the site collection.
You need to implement connection management for catalog connections. Which method should you use? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Public void UpdateCatalogConnection(CatalogConnectionSettings catalogInfo)
B. Public void OnPublishCatalog(string catalogPath)
C. Public void DeleteCatalogConnection(string catalogPath)
D. Public void SetCatalogConnection(string catalogPath, boot disconnect)
You need to implement the social features. How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, select the appropriate option from the dropdown list in the answer area.)
Get the newest PassLeader 70-489 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-489.html (121 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-489 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpflE2TldJSGRBZVVRNmRETWxBRGxWVGR5bjd4bkF2UFdQZDNldHRfRWJvVGs