Valid 70-534 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-534 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-534 VCE dumps and 70-534 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-534 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-534 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-534.html (231 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-534 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpUUNnSVA5SFdpZ2c
You need implement tools at the client’s location for monitoring and deploying Azure resources. Which tools should you use? To answer, select the appropriate on-premises tool for each task in the answer area.
* System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) enables rapid provisioning of new virtual machines by the administrator and end users using a self-service provisioning tool.
* System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) is a cross-platform data center management system for operating systems and hypervisors. It uses a single interface that shows state, health and performance information of computer systems. It also provides alerts generated according to some availability, performance, configuration or security situation being identified. The basic idea is to place a piece of software, an agent, on the computer to be monitored. The agent watches several sources on that computer, including the Windows Event Log, for specific events or alerts generated by the applications executing on the monitored computer.
Leverage familiarity with Microsoft server management tools.
Manage hosted resources by using on-premises tools.
Mitigate the need to purchase additional tools for monitoring and debugging.
Use advanced monitoring features and reports of workloads in Azure by using existing Microsoft tools.
You need to configure availability for the virtual machines that the company is migrating to Azure. What should you implement?
A. Traffic Manager
B. Express Route
C. Update Domains
D. Cloud Services
Case Study 4 – Lucerne Publishing (Question 63 – Question 68)
Lucerne Publishing creates, stores, and delivers online media for advertising companies. This media is streamed to computers by using the web, and to mobile devices around the world by using native applications. The company currently supports the iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 8.1 platform. Lucerne Publishing uses proprietary software to manage its media workflow. This software has reached the end of its lifecycle. The company plans to move its media workflows to the cloud. Lucerne Publishing provides access to its customers, who are third-party companies, so that they can download, upload, search, and index media that is stored on Lucerne Publishing servers.
Apps and Applications
Lucerne Publishing develops the applications that customers use to deliver media. The company currently provides the following media delivery applications:
Lucerne Media W – a web application that delivers media by using any browser
Lucerne Media M – a mobile app that delivers media by using Windows Phone 8.1
Lucerne Media A – a mobile app that delivers media by using an iOS device
Lucerne Media N – a mobile app that delivers media by using an Android device
Lucerne Media D – a desktop client application that customer’s install on their local computer
Lucerne Publishing’s customers and their consumers have the following requirements:
– Access to media must be time-constricted once media is delivered to a consumer. The time required to download media to mobile devices must be minimized. Customers must have 24-hour access to media downloads regardless of their location or time zone.
– Lucerne Publishing must be able to monitor the performance and usage of its customer-facing app.
– Lucerne Publishing wants to make its asset catalog searchable without requiring a database redesign.
– Customers must be able to access all data by using a web application. They must also be able to access data by using a mobile app that is provided by Lucerne Publishing.
– Customers must be able to search for media assets by key words and media type. Lucerne Publishing wants to move the asset catalog database to the cloud without formatting the source data.
Code and current development documents must be backed up at all times. All solutions must be automatically built and deployed to Azure when code is checked in to source control.
Lucerne Publishing has a .NET web application that runs on Azure. The web application analyzes storage and the distribution of its media assets. It needs to monitor the utilization of the web application. Ultimately, Lucerne Publishing hopes to cut its costs by reducing data replication without sacrificing its quality of service to its customers. The solution has the following requirements:
– Optimize the storage location and amount of duplication of media.
– Vary several parameters including the number of data nodes and the distance from node to customers.
– Minimize network bandwidth.
– Lucerne Publishing wants be notified of exceptions in the web application.
Lucerne Publishing constantly mines its data to identify customer patterns. The company plans to replace the existing on-premises cluster with a cloud-based solution. Lucerne Publishing has the following requirements:
– The data mining solution must support the use of hundreds to thousands of processing cores.
– Minimize the number of virtual machines by using more powerful virtual machines.
– Each virtual machine must always have eight or more processor cores available.
– Allow the number of processor cores dedicated to an analysis to grow and shrink automatically based on the demand of the analysis.
– Virtual machines must use remote memory direct access to improve performance.
– The solution must automatically schedule jobs.
– The scheduler must distribute the jobs based on the demand and available resources.
Data analysis results
The solution must provide a web service that allows applications to access the results of analyses.
Ad copy data must be searchable in full text. Ad copy data must indexed to optimize search speed. Media metadata must be stored in Azure Table storage. Media files must be stored in Azure BLOB storage. The customer-facing website must have access to all ad copy and media. The customer-facing website must automatically scale and replicate to locations around the world. Media and data must be replicated around the world to decrease the latency of data transfers. Media uploads must have fast data transfer rates (low latency) without the need to upload the data offline.
Customer access must be managed by using Active Directory. Media files must be encrypted by using the PlayReady encryption method. Customers must be able to upload media quickly and securely over a private connection with no opportunity for internet snooping.
You need to ensure that the website scales. What should you do?
A. Deploy Traffic Manager and configure it to route user traffic to specified endpoints to other Azure datacenters.
B. Enter multiple DNS entries in each virtual network to route requests to other Azure datacenters.
C. Set up a new Azure datacenter to Azure datacenter VPN to enable the solution to communicate across regions.
D. Use a virtual network to route network traffic in a single Azure datacenter.
Azure Traffic Manager: Traffic Manager allows you to load balance incoming traffic across multiple, hosted Azure services. You can load balance traffic for services running in the same datacenter or across different datacenters around the world. By effectively managing traffic, you can ensure high performance, availability, and resiliency for your applications.
You need to analyze Lucerne’s performance monitoring solution. Which three applications should you monitor? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
A. The Lucerne Media-D application
B. The data mining application
C. The Lucerne Media-W application
D. The Lucerne Media-M app
E. The Lucerne Media-N app
Monitor the web application and the mobile apps.
C: Lucerne Media W – a web application that delivers media by using any browser
D: Lucerne Media M – a mobile app that delivers media by using Windows Phone 8.1
E: Lucerne Media N – a mobile app that delivers media by using an Android device
/ Lucerne Publishing must be able to monitor the performance and usage of its customer-facing app.
/ Customers must be able to access all data by using a web application. They must also be able to access data by using a mobile app that is provided by Lucerne Publishing.
You need to configure the deployment of the storage analysis application. What should you do?
A. Create a new Mobile Service.
B. Configure the deployment from source control.
C. Add a new deployment slot.
D. Turn on continuous integration.
Scenario: Data analysis results:
The solution must provide a web service that allows applications to access the results of analyses.
You need to recommend an appropriate solution for the data mining requirements. Which solution should you recommend?
A. Design a schedule process that allocates tasks to multiple virtual machines, and use the Azure Portal to create new VMs as needed.
B. Use Azure HPC Scheduler Tools to schedule jobs and automate scaling of virtual machines.
C. Use Traffic Manager to allocate tasks to multiple virtual machines, and use the Azure Portal to spin up new virtual machines as needed.
D. Use Windows Server HPC Pack on-premises to schedule jobs and automate scaling of virtual machines in Azure.
It is not A or C because it involves manually scaling. Requirements are for automatic scaling. – “Allow the number of processor cores dedicated to an analysis to grow and shrink automatically based on the demand of the analysis.”
It is not D as it is an on-premises solution. – “The company plans to replace the existing on-premises cluster with a cloud-based solution.”
B fits as Azure HPC provides Virtual Machines with RDMA and 8 or more processor cores.
The company has two corporate offices. Customers will access the websites from datacenters around the world.
You need to architect the global website strategy to meet the business requirements. Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that answers each question.
Websites and Media should be deployed to East Asia, North Central US and West Europe.
– The customer-facing website must automatically scale and replicate to locations around the world.
– Media and data must be replicated around the world to decrease the latency of data transfers.
Deploy data warehouse in South Central US Azure Datacenter where both corporate offices can access.
You need to recommend strategies for storing data. Which services should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate storage technology for each data type in the answer area.
* Media metadata: Azure Queue Storage Service
Scenario: Media metadata must be stored in Azure Table storage.
Azure Queues provide a uniform and consistent programming model across queues, tables, and BLOBs – both for developers and for operations teams.
* Images: Azure Mobile Services.
Scenario: Media files must be stored in Azure BLOB storage.
You can use Azure Mobile Services to access images from mobile devices.
* Audio: Azure Media Services.
* Video: Azure Media Services.
Microsoft Azure Media Services is an extensible cloud-based platform that enables developers to build scalable media management and delivery applications. Media Services is based on REST APIs that enable you to securely upload, store, encode and package video or audio content for both on demand and live streaming delivery to various clients (for example, TV, PC, and mobile devices).
Case Study 5 – Northwind Traders (Question 69 – Question 77)
Northwind Electric Cars is the premier provider of private, low-cost transportation in Denver. Northwind drivers are company employees who work together as a team. The founding partners believe that by hiring their drivers as employees, their drivers focus on providing a great customer experience. Northwind Electric Cars has a reputation for offering fast, reliable, and friendly service, due largely to their extensive network of drivers and their proprietary dispatching software named NorthRide. Northwind Electric Cars drivers depend on frequent, automatic updates for the NorthRide mobile app. The Northwind management team is concerned about unplanned system downtime and slow connection speeds caused by high usage. Additionally, Northwind’s in- house data storage solution is unsustainable because of the new influx of customer data that is retained. Data backups are made periodically on DVDs and stored on-premises at corporate headquarters.
Northwind drivers use the NorthRide app to meet customer pickup requests. The app uses a GPS transponder in each Northwind vehicle and Bing Maps APIs to monitor the location of each vehicle in the fleet in real time. NorthRide allows Northwind dispatchers to optimize their driver coverage throughout the city. When new customers call, the dispatcher enters their pickup locations into NorthRide. NorthRide identifies the closest available driver. The dispatcher then contacts the driver with the pick-up details. This process usually results in a pick-up time that is far faster than the industry average. Drivers use NorthRide to track the number of miles they drive and the number of customers they transport. Drivers also track their progress towards their established goals, which are measured by using key performance indicators (KPIs).
NorthRide App 2.0
Northwind Electric Cars is growing quickly. New callers often wait for their calls to be answered because the dispatchers are contacting their drivers to arrange pickups for other customers. To support the growth of the business, Northwind’s development team completes an overhaul of the NorthRide system that it has named NorthRide 2.0. When a dispatcher enters a customer’s pickup location, the address and driving directions are automatically sent to the driver who is closest to the customer’s pickup location. Drivers indicate their availability on the NorthRide mobile app and can view progress towards their KPI’s in real time. Drivers can also record customer ratings and feedback for each pickup.
Northwind Electric Cars needs a customer-facing website and mobile app that allows customers to schedule pickups. Customers should also be able to create profiles that will help ensure the customer gets a ride faster by storing customer information.
Northwind Electric Cars needs a new solution named Predictor. Predictor is an employee- facing mobile app. The app predicts periods of high usage and popular pickup locations and provides various ways to view this predictive data. Northwind uses this information to better distribute its drivers. Northwind wants to use the latest Azure technology to create this solution.
On-premises data must be constantly backed up. Mobile data must be protected from loss, even if connectivity with the backend is lost. Dispatch offices need to have seamless access to both their primary data center and the applications and services that are hosted in the Azure cloud. Connectivity needs to be redundant to on-premises and cloud services, while providing a way for each dispatch office to continue to operate even if one or all of the connection options fail. The management team requires that operational data is accessible 24/7 from any office location.
Apps and Website
NorthRide / NorthRideFinder Apps:
– The solution must support on-premises and Azure data storage.
– The solution must scale as necessary based on the current number of concurrent users.
– Customer pickup requests from NorthRideFinder must be asynchronous.
– The customer pickup request system will be high in volume, and each request will have a short life span.
– Data for NorthRideFinder must be protected during a loss of connectivity.
– NorthRide users must authenticate to the company’s Azure Active Directory.
Northwind Public Website
– The customer website must use a WebJob to process profile images into thumbnails.
– The customer website must be developed with lowest cost and difficulty in mind.
– The customer website must automatically scale to minimize response times for customers.
– The data storage must interface with an on-premises Microsoft SQL backend database.
– A disaster recovery system needs to be in place for large amounts of data that will backup to Azure.
– Backups must be fully automated and managed the Azure Management Portal.
– The recovery system for company data must use a hybrid solution to back up both the on-premises Microsoft SQL backend and any Azure storage.
– An Azure solution must be used for prediction systems.
– Predictive analytics must be published as a web service and accessible by using the REST API.
– The NorthRide app must use an additional level of authentication other than the employee’s password.
– Access must be secured in NorthRide without opening a firewall port.
– Company policy prohibits inbound connections from internet callers to the on- premises network.
– Customer usernames in NorthRideFinder cannot exceed 10 characters.
– Customer data in NorthRideFinder can be received only by the user ID that is associated with the data.
You need to recommend a technology for processing customer pickup requests. Which technology should you recommend?
A. Notification hub
B. Queue messaging
C. Mobile Service with push notifications
D. Service Bus messaging
Azure Service Bus Queue
Web Roles and Worker Roles can directly communicate with each other. However, a more common pattern is to use a reliable messaging system such as Azure Service Bus Queue to pass messages between them.
Cloud service role: A cloud service role is comprised of application files and a configuration. A cloud service can have two types of role:
– Web role: A web role provides a dedicated Internet Information Services (IIS) web-server used for hosting front-end web applications.
– Worker role: Applications hosted within worker roles can run asynchronous, long-running or perpetual tasks independent of user interaction or input.
You need to recommend the appropriate technology to provide the predictive analytics for passenger pickup. What should you do?
A. Use Power BI to analyze the traffic data and PowerPivot to categorize the results.
B. Use HDInsight to analyze the traffic data and write a .NET program to categorize the results.
C. Use Machine Learning Studio to create a predictive model and publish the results as a web service.
D. Use Hadoop on-premises to analyze the traffic and produce a report that shows high traffic zones.
* Scenario: Predictive Routing:
/ An Azure solution must be used for prediction systems.
/ Predictive analytics must be published as a web service and accessible by using the REST API.
* Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio is a collaborative visual development environment that enables you to build, test, and deploy predictive analytics solutions that operate on your data. The Machine Learning service and development environment is cloud-based, provides compute resource and memory flexibility, and eliminates setup and installation concerns because you work through your web browser.
What is Azure Machine Learning Studio?
You need to design the authentication solution for the NorthRide app. Which solution should you use?
A. Azure Active Directory Basic with multi-factor authentication for the cloud and on- premises users
B. Active Directory Domain Services with mutual authentication
C. Azure Active Directory Premium and add multi-factor authentication the for cloud users
D. Active Directory Domain Services with multi-factor authentication
* Scenario: The NorthRide app must use an additional level of authentication other than the employee’s password.
* Azure Multi-Factor Authentication is the multi-factor authentication service that requires users to also verify sign-ins using a mobile app, phone call or text message. It is available to use with Azure Active Directory, to secure on-premise resources with the Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server, and with custom applications and directories using the SDK.
Not A: Azure Active Directory Basic does not support multi-factor authentication. Azure Active Directory Premium is required.
What is Azure Multi-Factor Authentication?
Azure Active Directory Pricing
Drag and Drop Question
You need to design the notification service for the customer-facing mobile app. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Azure Notification Hubs provide an easy-to-use infrastructure that enables you to send mobile push notifications from any backend (in the cloud or on-premises) to any mobile platform. Configuration steps include:
1. Configure your Notification Hub
2. Connecting your app to the Notification Hub
3. Send notification from your back-end
You can send notifications using Notification Hubs from any back-end using the REST interface. You do this through a script, not a configuration of Mobile Services. Use Java or PHP for the script.
Getting Started with Notification Hubs
Drag and Drop Question
You need to provide a data access solution for the NorthRide app. Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Box 1: Create a service namespace under Service Bus
Box 2: Obtain the default management credentials for the namespace
Box 3: Configure the Service Bus to consume a web service
Box 4: Configure the application to use Service Bus Relay
The Service Bus relay service enables you to build hybrid applications that run in both an Azure datacenter and your own on-premises enterprise environment. The Service Bus relay facilitates this by enabling you to securely expose Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services that reside within a corporate enterprise network to the public cloud, without having to open a firewall connection, or require intrusive changes to a corporate network infrastructure.
You need to recommend a solution that meets the requirements for data storage for the NorthRide app. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Azure Remote App
B. Azure Service Bus
C. Azure Connect
D. Azure SQL Database
AZURE SQL DATABASE
Each SQL Database has three database replicas running at any given time.
In addition, SQL Database provides an automatic “Point in Time Restore” feature, which automatically backs up your SQL database and retains the backups for 7 days for Basic tier, 14 days for Standard tier, and 35 days for Premium tier.
Another fault tolerance feature you get automatically is “geo-restore.” When backing up your databases, Azure stores the most recent daily backup of your database in a different geographical location.
In the event of a large-scale outage in a region, your data can be restored within 24 hours from another region. If you have more aggressive recovery requirements, you can use “Standard geo-replication” or “Active geo-replication.” Standard geo-replication (available to Standard and Premium-tier users) creates additional secondary replicas in a different region than the region in which your database is deployed (this region is called a paired region). These replicas are ofﬂine, but they can be brought online for an application to fail-over to them in the event of a datacenter disruption. Active geo-replication (available to Premium-tier users) provides the most rapid recovery time by keeping four geo-replicated live secondaries. You can also manually back up your databases.
– First, you can create transactional consistent copies of your databases to the same or different servers in the same or different regions.
– Second, you can use SQL Database Import and Export Service to export BACPACK ﬁles, which contain a logical copy of the schema as well as the data of a database. You can then import the ﬁle back to your database for disaster recovery.
Drag and Drop Question
Which two actions should you recommend performing in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You need to design the mobile service storage architecture for NorthRideFinder. Which solutions should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate solutions in the answer area.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to recommend the steps required to deploy the Northwind Electric Cars website. Which three actions should you recommend performing in sequences? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You manage an Azure virtual network that hosts 15 virtual machines (VMs) on a single subnet, which is used for testing a line of business (LOB) application. The application is deployed to a VM named TestWebServiceVM. You need to ensure that TestWebServiceVM always starts by using the same IP address. You need to achieve this goal by using the least amount of administrative effort. What should you do?
A. Use the Management Portal to configure TestWebServiceVM.
B. Use RDP to configure TestWebServiceVM.
C. Run the Set-AzureStaticVNetIP PowerShell cmdlet.
D. Run the Get-AzureReservedIP PowerShell cmdlet.
Specify a static internal IP for a previously created VM
If you want to set a static IP address for a VM that you previously created, you can do so by using the following cmdlets. If you already set an IP address for the VM and you want to change it to a different IP address, you’ll need to remove the existing static IP address before running these cmdlets. See the instructions below to remove a static IP. For this procedure, you’ll use the Update-AzureVM cmdlet. The Update-AzureVM cmdlet restarts the VM as part of the update process. The DIP that you specify will be assigned after the VM restarts. In this example, we set the IP address for VM2, which is located in cloud service StaticDemo.
Get-AzureVM -ServiceName StaticDemo -Name VM2 | Set-AzureStaticVNetIP -IPAddress 192.168.4.7 | Update-AzureVM
You administer of a set of virtual machine (VM) guests hosted in Hyper-V on Windows Server 2012 R2. The virtual machines run the following operating systems:
– Windows Server 2008
– Windows Server 2008 R2
– Linux (openSUSE 13.1)
All guests currently are provisioned with one or more network interfaces with static bindings and VHDX disks. You need to move the VMs to Azure Virtual Machines hosted in an Azure subscription. Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Install the WALinuxAgent on Linux servers.
B. Ensure that all servers can acquire an IP by means of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
C. Upgrade all Windows VMs to Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher.
D. Sysprep all Windows servers.
E. Convert the existing virtual disks to the virtual hard disk (VHD) format.
A company creates an API and makes it accessible on an Azure website. External partners use the API occasionally. The website uses the Standard web hosting plan. Partners report that the first API call in a sequence of API calls occasionally takes longer than expected to run. Subsequent API calls consistently perform as expected. You need to ensure that all API calls perform consistently. What should you do?
A. Configure the website to use the Basic web hosting plan.
B. Enable Always On support.
C. Configure the website to automatically scale.
D. Add a trigger to the web.config file for the website that causes the website to recycle periodically.
Get the newest PassLeader 70-534 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-534.html (231 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-534 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpUUNnSVA5SFdpZ2c