Valid 70-331 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-331 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-331 VCE dumps and 70-331 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-331 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-331 dumps with VCE and PDF here: https://www.passleader.com/70-331.html (234 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-331 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfkRkZ09sMkpVYWh0T2hkNmVIbjgyOFdhdXJzY0t5Q3pMU0QwNEpqRVVrU1E
You have a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. You have a web applications named WebApp1. You have a SharePoint hosted app named App1. App1 contains a client Web Part named WP1. You add App1 to a site named Site1 in WebApp1. You need to prevent App1 from reading information in Site1. What should you do?
A. From Central Administration, modifythe permission policy of WebApp1.
B. From Site Settings of the Central Administration site, delete App1 from the Site App Permissions list.
C. From Central Administration, modifythe users permissions of WebApp1.
D. From Site Settings of Site1, delete App1 from the Site App Permissions list.
* Permission policies provide a centralized way to configure and manage a set of permissions that applies to only a subset of users or groups in a web application.
* An app for SharePoint requests the permissions that it needs during installation from the user who is installing it. The developer of an app must request, through the app manifest file, the permissions that the particular app needs to be able to run. An app must be granted permissions by the user who is executing the app.
Drag and Drop Question
You have a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. You need to recommend which tools must be used to identify the causes of the following issues: Some users report that a specific Web Part page takes longer than 60 seconds to load. A user reports that a document that was uploaded to a site does not appear in search results. Which tool should you recommend for each issue? (To answer, drag the appropriate tools to the correct issues. Each tool may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
* Developer Dashboard. The Developer Dashboard is an instrumentation framework introduced in Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010. Similar in concept to ASP.NET page tracing, it provides diagnostic information that can help a developer or system administrator troubleshoot problems with page components that would otherwise be very difficult to isolate.
* Crawl Log. The crawl log tracks information about the status of crawled content. This log lets you determine whether crawled content was successfully added to the index, whether it was excluded because of a crawl rule, or whether indexing failed because of an error. The crawl log also contains information such as the time of the last successful crawl and whether any crawl rules were applied. You can use the crawl log to diagnose problems with the search experience.
Drag and Drop Question
Your network contains an Active Directory forest named adatum.com. The forest contains a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. Your company has an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) infrastructure that allows users from four partner companies to access resources in adatum.com. You create a new SharePoint Server 2013 web application named Web1. You configure AD FS to issue claims for Web1. You create an authentication provider for AD FS. You plan to grant the users access to Web1. You need to configure the farm to accept authentication requests from AD FS. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate three actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Export the token signing certificate of the AD FS server with which you want to establish a trust relationship, and then copy the certificate to a location that SharePoint 2013 can access.
You have a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm that contains a web application named WebApp1. WebApp1 uses classic-mode authentication. A company policy states that Central Administration must be used, whenever possible. In the table below, identify which tasks can be performed from Central Administration and which task can only be performed from Windows PowerShell. Make only one selection in each row.
Your company has a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. You create a Business Connectivity Services (BCS) application. You deploy the application to the farm. Users create lists and add items to the lists based on the BCS application. The users report that when they search for data, BCS items are not displayed in the search results. Other items in the farm are displayed in the search results. You need to ensure that BCS data is displayed in the search results. The solution must minimize administrative effort. What should you create?
A. a Local SharePoint Results result source
B. an OpenSearch 1.0/1.1 result source
C. a Line of Business Data content source
D. a Custom Repository content source
If your company has an on-premises SharePoint 2013 farm and a SharePoint Online 2013 tenancy, you can use BCS to create a secure connection between the two to make line-of-business (LOB) data available to applications for SharePoint and external lists in SharePoint Online. This is called a SharePoint BCS Hybrid solution. SharePoint Online 2013 supports only one-way connections from online to on-premises and to only one on-premises farm. The LOB data must be published as an OData source.
You have a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. The corporate taxonomy contains two term sets named Offices and Cities. You need to ensure that the terms in the Cities term set can be used by the Offices term set. What should you use?
A. query refinement
B. pinned terms
C. managed navigation
D. local properties
SharePoint 2013 adds the concept of Pinning to taxonomy and the term store management tool. You might first encounter the option to Pin instead of Reuse on the page to add a catalog connection from cross site publishing or as a new node in the menu for a term in the term store management tool titled “Pin Term With Children.” While at least one reason for choosing Pinning is better understood in the context of search driven publishing the tangible difference between the two is actually concise. The difference is that while Pinning maintains a certain relationship (shared properties) between source term and Reuse instance on a one on one basis as Reuse does, Pinning also updates the hierarchy regarding the removal and addition of terms anywhere within that hierarchy.
Drag and Drop Question
A company has a SharePoint environment that contains one front-end web server and one database server. The company would like to ensure that employees can send email messages to document libraries. You need to configure the environment to receive email messages. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You have a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. You need to view the errors generated by a Web Part. What should you use?
A. the Internet Information Services (IIS) logs
B. the audit logs for the site collection
C. the site collection health checks
D. the SharePoint trace logs
You deploy a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. You receive a custom display template. You need to ensure that the custom display template is available in a site collection. What should you use to upload the template?
A. Design Manager
B. composed looks
C. result types
D. the Style Library
Your company has a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm that is integrated with Microsoft SharePoint Online. Users report that when they connect to SharePoint Online and perform a search, they only see search results from SharePoint Online. You need to ensure that when the users search from SharePoint Online, the results are displayed from the SharePoint Server 2013 farm and from SharePoint Online. What should you do?
A. From SharePoint Online, create a content source and a search scope.
B. From SharePoint Online, create a result source and a query rule.
C. From the SharePoint Server 2013 farm, create a result source and a query rule.
D. From the SharePoint Server 2013 farm, create a content source and a search scope.
Drag and Drop Question
A company plans to make Office Web Apps available for all users. The company deploys a multiserver, load-balanced Office Web Apps server farm. You install and configure SSL certificates. The SharePoint farm operates in both internal and external zones. You have the following requirements:
– Servers must connect to both zones.
– The Office Web apps farm must communicate securely with SharePoint Servers.
You need to configure the environment. How should you complete the relevant Windows PowerShell commands? (To answer, drag the appropriate Windows PowerShell segments to the correct location. Each Windows PowerShell segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You plan to deploy a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. The farm will have two front-end Web servers that are configured as shown in the following table.
You need to ensure that pages are rendered by using the front-end Web server that has the smallest health threshold value. Which service should you use?
A. Request Management
B. Distributed Cache
C. Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Subscription Settings Service
D. Work Management Service
* Request Manager is functionality in SharePoint Server 2013 that enables administrators to manage incoming requests and determine how SharePoint Server 2013 routes these requests.
* Request routing and prioritizing can be divided into two parts: request-rule matching and front-end web server filtering. Request-rule matching happens exactly like in request routing. Front-end web server filtering uses the health threshold parameter from the throttling rules in combination with front-end web server health data to determine whether the front-end web servers in the selected routing pool can process the given request.
Drag and Drop Question
You are configuring permission levels for two user groups named Managers and Editors. You have the following requirements for SharePoint site permissions:
– Managers must be able to view website usage reports.
– Editors must be able to edit documents online.
You need to configure the appropriate permission levels for each group. Which permission levels should you assign? (To answer, drag the appropriate permission levels to the correct group or groups in the answer area. Each permission level may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Drag and Drop Question
You have a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. You have a web application named Web1 that contains three site collections named Site1, Site2, and Site3. Site3 contains several content types. Site3 has the Content Type Syndication hub feature enabled. You create a Managed Metadata Service application named MMS1. You need to ensure that users can use the content types from Site3 in Site1 and Site2. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate three actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You plan to deploy a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm to a test environment on a single server. The server has the following configurations:
– A 64-bit processor that has four cores
– Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
– 8GB of physical memory
– A 2TB hard disk
You need to ensure that you can deploy the SharePoint Server 2013 farm to the server. What should you do?
A. Upgrade the operating system.
B. Replace the processor.
C. Add more physical memory.
D. Add another hard disk drive.
Need the 64-bit edition of Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Standard, Enterprise, or Datacenter or the 64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter.
Drag and Drop Question
You are the administrator for a SharePoint 2010 farm. You install and deploy a SharePoint 2013 farm. The SharePoint 2013 farm must use the content from the SharePoint 2010 farm. You need to upgrade from SharePoint 2010 mode to SharePoint 2013 mode. Which four actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
* (Step 1) Create new farm, set old farm to read-only.
* (Step 2) With the farm and databases in read-only mode, a server farm administrator backs up the content and service application databases from the SQL Server instance on the SharePoint 2010 Products farm.
* (Step 3) The server farm administrator restores a copy of the databases to the SQL Server instance on the SharePoint 2013 farm and sets the databases to read-write on the new farm.
* (Step 4) The final stage in the upgrade process is to upgrade the site collections.
You plan to deploy a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. You need to create four site collections. The site collections must meet the requirements described in the following table.
What is the minimum number of web applications required to host the site collection?
* You can manage how Microsoft SharePoint Designer is used at two levels:
– Web application level which is applicable to all site collections in the web application and to the site collection administrators.
– Site collection level (managed by site collection administrators) which is applicable to all sites in the collection along with the Designers and Owners group.
* Enable SharePoint Designer. Enable or disable SharePoint Designer 2010 use for an entire application or site collection. If you want to ensure that all designers and owners within a specific site collection can use SharePoint Designer 2010, enable this setting at the site collection level.
You have a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. You need to implement a site mailbox for a site. Which link should you use from Site Contents? (To answer, select the appropriate link in the answer area.)
Create the site mailbox. When you’ve decided that it is beneficial to have a site mailbox, creating one is very straight-forward. Every time you create a new site in SharePoint 2013 you see the option in the “Get started with your site” menu to “Keep email in context”. Clicking this tile installs the site mailbox app on your SharePoint team site. If you don’t see this option on your site just click “Site Contents”, and add the “Site Mailbox” app under the app listings.
Your company has a SharePoint Server 2013 server farm. Users report that they cannot add iframes to SharePoint pages that point to content on external websites. You need to ensure that the users can add content to iframes from a list of predefined external sites. What should you configure? (To answer, select the appropriate link in the answer area.)
You are a SharePoint farm administrator. When you attempt to navigate to the SharePoint home page, you receive an application error message that includes a correlation ID. The diagnostic logs do not contain the error corresponding to the correlation ID. You need to adjust the diagnostic logging level to capture all events. Which least critical event should you select? (To answer, select the appropriate event from the drop-down list.)
Get the newest PassLeader 70-331 VCE dumps here: https://www.passleader.com/70-331.html (234 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-331 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfkRkZ09sMkpVYWh0T2hkNmVIbjgyOFdhdXJzY0t5Q3pMU0QwNEpqRVVrU1E