Valid 70-345 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-345 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-345 VCE dumps and 70-345 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-345 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-345 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-345.html (143 Q&As Dumps –> 171 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-345 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpck5vRk5XUVFQb00
Case Study 2 – Relecloud (Question 8 – Question 12)
The network contains a single Active Directory forest named relecloud.com. The forest contains a single domain and a single Active Directory site. All servers run Windows Server 2012 R2 and are members of the domain. All client computers run Windows 10 and are members of the domain. The Active Directory forest is prepared for Exchange Server 2016.
Relecloud has an Exchange Server 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1) organization. The organization contains six servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
The organization has the following configurations:
– EX1, EX2, and EX3 are members of a database availability group (DAG) named DAG1.
– Edge Synchronization is configured for the Active Directory site.
– All client computers have Microsoft Outlook 2013 SP1 installed.
– All inbound and outbound mail flow is routed through EdgeEx.
– Antispam transport agents are configured on EdgeEX.
– Active Directory split permissions are enabled.
– Outlook anywhere is enabled.
Developers are Relecloud develop applications that send email notifications. These notifications are sent by using an SMTP client.
Relecloud plans to upgrade all of the Mailbox and Client Access servers to Exchange Server 2016. The servers will host all of the mailboxes in the organization. The SMTP clients used by the development department users will use the new email servers to relay email messages
Relecloud identifies the following connectivity requirements:
– The default connection method for the Outlook clients must be MAPI over HTTP.
– All Exchange ActiveSync users must be prevented from sending email messages that are larger than 1 MB.
Relecloud identifies the following connectivity requirements:
– Prevent all users in the organization from deleting email messages that contain the word RelecloudFutures.
– Log all of the details that relate to the creation of new mailboxes.
Relecloud identifies the following availability requirements:
– Implement a new Exchange Server 2016 DAG.
– Maintain multiple copies of the mailbox information during the upgrade process to Exchange Server 2016.
You are planning the deployment of the Exchange servers. You need to recommend which configurations must be performed after the installation of Exchange Server 2016 to ensure that the users can access the mailboxes without receiving error messages. Which two actions should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Add the new server to the Exchange Servers group.
B. Create a Send Connector.
C. Import the certificate from EX3 and assign the certificate.
D. Configure the virtual directory URLs.
E. Create a Receive Connector.
You need to meet the connectivity requirement for the Exchange ActiveSync clients after the planned upgrade. What should you do?
A. Modify the EdgeTransport.exe.config.file
B. Run theSet-TransportConfigcmdlet
C. Run theSet-ActiveSyncMailboxPolicycmdlet
D. Modify the Web.config file
Drag and Drop Question
You need to prevent all of the users from deleting certain email messages after the planned upgrade. The solution must meet the compliance requirements. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
After deploying new servers, you configure the development applications to send email notifications by using a new server that runs Exchange Server 2016. You need to reduce the likelihood that the email messages will be identified incorrectly as spam. What should you do?
A. On the new server run, the Set-TransportConfig cmdlet and specify the-interna/SMTPServersparameter.
B. Create a new internal relay accepted domain.
C. Upgrade EdgeEX to Exchange Server 2016.
D. On the new server run, run the Set-TransportServer cmdlet and specify the-AntiSpamAgentsEnabledar\6\et
You need to ensure that members of a group named Relecloudadmins can create user accounts and mailboxes for new employees after the planned upgrade. What should you do first?
A. Run theNew-ManagementRolecmdlet.
B. Run theNew-ManagementRoleAssignmentcmdlet.
C. Run setup.exe and specify the/PrepareDomainparameter.
D. Run setup.exe and specify the/prepareADparameter.
Case Study 3 – Contoso, Ltd. (Question 13 – Question 18)
Contoso. Ltd. is an international company that has 3,000 employees. The company has sales, marketing, research, and human resource departments.
Contoso has two main offices. The offices are located in New York and Chicago. Each office has a data center. The New York office uses a network subnet of 10.1.0.0/16. The Chicago office uses a network subnet of 10.128.0.0/16. The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet.
The network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2012 R2. The forest functional level is Windows Server 2012 R2. The forest contains six domain controllers configured as shown in the following table.
The forest is configured as a single Active Directory site. Active Directory administrators manage the Active Directory schema. Exchange Server administrators do not have access to modify the schema. Contoso has deployed Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
Current Business Model
Contoso partners with a company names Fabrikam. Inc. on manufacturing initiatives. The partnership between Contoso and Fabrikam requires that both companies share confidential information frequently.
Contoso plans to install Exchange Server 2016 to provide messaging services for its users. It must be as easy as possible for the users at Contoso to share free/busy information with the users at Fabrikam. As much as possible. Contoso plans to minimize the costs associated with purchasing hardware and software.
Contoso plans to implement the following changes before installing Exchange Server 2016:
– Install hardware Network Load Balancing (NLB) in the New York and Chicago offices.
– Implement Microsoft Office Online Servers in the New York and Chicago offices.
– Provide Contoso users with company-approved tablets.
Planned Messaging Infrastructure
You plan to create an Exchange Server 2016 organization named Contoso. You plan to deploy seven servers that will have Exchange Server 2016 installed. The servers will be configured as shown in the following table.
All of the servers will be members of a database availability group (DAG) named DAG01.
Client Access Requirements
Contoso identifies the following client access requirements for the planned deployment:
– Users must be able to configure their tablet to synchronize email by using Autodiscover.
– Users must be able to access the Exchange Server organization by using the following names:
– Users must be able to access Outlook on the web internally and externally from their tablet.
– Users must be able to access Office Online Server by using the URL of office-online.contoso.com.
Contoso identifies the following security requirements for the planned deployment:
– Exchange Server mailbox databases must be encrypted while at rest.
– Users must be prevented from using Outlook on the web while they are offline.
– Contoso users must be able to share Calendar details with approved external domains only.
– Email messages sent to the users in the fabrikam.com SMTP domain must be encrypted automatically.
– Whenever possible, client computers must be directed to the same Exchange server for log collection.
– Users must be able to access their mailbox by using Exchange ActiveSync on the company-approved tablets only.
– Email messages sent from the users in the human resources department of Contoso must be protected by using AD RMS. regardless of the mail client.
Contoso identifies the following high-availability requirements for the planned deployment:
– Servers must be able to complete a restart without administrative intervention.
– The network load balancer must be able to probe the health of each workload.
– If a data center fails, the databases in the other data center must be activated automatically.
– Redundant copies of all email messages must exist in the transport pipeline before and after delivery.
– Email messages must be made highly available by the Exchange Server organization before and after delivery.
– If you manually mount the databases following the data center failure, the databases in the failed site must be prevented from mounting automatically.
You need to recommend a solution that meets the security requirements for the mailbox databases. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Resilient File System (ReFS)
B. Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
C. BitLocker Drive Encryption (BitLocker)
D. Encrypting Files System (EFS)
You run the Get-SendConnector cmdlet and you receive the following output.
You need to recommend which actions are required to secure email connectivity between the contoso.com SMTP domain and the fabrikam.com SMTP domain. Which two actions should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Import a server certificate that has a subject name ofex01.contoso.com and a subject alternate name ofex02.contoso.com.
B. Create an Outlook protection rule.
C. Import a server certificate that has a subject name of smtp.contoso.com.
D. Configure theTLSSendDomainSecureListparameXer for the organization.
E. Modify theConnecforTypeparameter for the Send connector.
Get the newest PassLeader 70-345 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-345.html (143 Q&As Dumps –> 171 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-345 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpck5vRk5XUVFQb00