Valid 70-465 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-465 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-465 VCE dumps and 70-465 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-465 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-465 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-465.html (175 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-465 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfjFUNFdDRXhFOHFGRTA2N1p5dVYwdW11TFRqTEFCMXdVXzl2ZnR0Y1FBdkk
Your company has offices in Seattle and Montreal. The network contains two servers named Server1 and Server2 that have SQL Server 2012 installed. Server1 is located in the Seattle office. Server2 is located in the Montreal office. The latency of the WAN link between the Montreal office and the Seattle office is more than 200ms. You plan to implement an AlwaysOn availability group on both servers. You need to recommend a failover type for the availability group. What should you recommend?
A. Synchronous manual failover
B. Synchronous automatic failover
C. Asynchronous automatic failover
D. Asynchronous manual failover
You have a server that has SQL Server 2014 installed. The server contains 100 user databases. You need to recommend a backup solution for the user databases. The solution must meet the following requirements:
– Perform a transaction log backup every hour.
– Perform a full backup of each database every week.
– Perform a differential backup of each database every day.
– Ensure that new user databases are added automatically to the backup solution.
What should you recommend? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. A maintenance plan
B. SQL Server Agent jobs
C. Policy-Based Management
D. A Data Definition Language (DDL) trigger
Maintenance plans create a workflow of the tasks required to make sure that your database is optimized, regularly backed up, and free of inconsistencies. Maintenance plans can be created to perform the following task (among others): Back up the database and transaction log files. Database and log backups can be retained for a specified period. This lets you create a history of backups to be used if you have to restore the database to a time earlier than the last database backup. You can also perform differential backups.
Drag and Drop Question
You plan to deploy a database to SQL Azure. You are designing two stored procedures named USP_1 and USP_2 that have the following requirements:
– Prevent data read by USP_1 from being modified by other active processes.
– Allow USP_2 to perform dirty reads.
You need to recommend the isolation level for the stored procedures. The solution must maximize concurrency. Which isolation levels should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate isolation level to the correct stored procedure in the answer area.
– SP1: repeatable read. A repeatable read scan retains locks on every row it touches until the end of the transaction. Even rows that do not qualify for the query result remain locked. These locks ensure that the rows touched by the query cannot be updated or deleted by a concurrent session until the current transaction completes (whether it is committed or rolled back).
– SP2: read uncommitted permits repeatable reads.
You have a SQL Server 2014 instance named SQL1. SQL1 creates error events in the Windows Application event log. You need to recommend a solution that will run an application when SQL1 logs a specific error in the Application log. Which SQL elements should you include in the recommendation? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. A policy
B. A maintenance plan
C. An alert
D. A job
E. A trigger
Use a trigger that starts a job which executes the application.
Drag and Drop Question
You plan to deploy SQL Server 2012. You must create two tables named Table 1 and Table 2 that will have the following specifications:
– Table1 will contain a date column named Column1 that will contain a null value approximately 80 percent of the time.
– Table2 will contain a column named Column2 that is the product of two other columns in Table2.
Both Table1 and Table2 will contain more than 1 million rows. You need to recommend which options must be defined for the columns. The solution must minimize the storage requirements for the tables. Which options should you recommend? To answer, drag the appropriate options to the correct column in the answer area.
Drag and Drop Question
You plan to deploy a database by using SQL Server 2014. Your company identifies the following requirements for the database:
– The name of all stored procedures must start with “usp_” always.
– All distribution statistics must be updated daily.
You need to identify which feature must be used to meet each database requirement. Which features should you identify? To answer, drag the appropriate feature to the correct database requirement in the answer area.
– Policy-Based Management. Each Stored Procedure that are created and that will be created has to have prefix “USP_”.
– Maintenance plans create a workflow of the tasks required to make sure that your database is optimized, regularly backed up, and free of inconsistencies.
Drag and Drop Question
You plan to deploy three highly available SQL Server environments that will use SQL Server 2014. You identify the following specifications for each environment as shown following table:
You need to recommend which high-availability feature is required for each environment. Which features should you identify? To answer, drag the appropriate feature to the correct requirement in the answer area.
The AlwaysOn Availability Groups feature is a high-availability and disaster-recovery solution that provides an enterprise-level alternative to database mirroring. Introduced in SQL Server 2012, AlwaysOn Availability Groups maximizes the availability of a set of user databases for an enterprise. Deploying AlwaysOn Availability Groups requires a Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) cluster.
You manage a SQL Server 2014 instance that contains a database named DB1. Users report that some queries to DB1 take longer than expected. Although most queries run in less than one second, some queries take up to 20 seconds to run. You need to view all of the performance statistics for each database file. Which method should you use?
A. Query the sys.dm_os_tasks dynamic management view.
B. Query the sys.dm_os_performance_counters dynamic management view.
C. Query the sys.dm_io_virtual_file_stats dynamic management function.
D. Examine the Data File I/O pane in Activity Monitor.
Returns I/O statistics for data and log files.
You are creating a database that will store usernames and credit card numbers for an application. You need to recommend a solution to store and resuse the credit card numbers in the database. What should you recommend? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
A. Data encryption
B. Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
C. Encrypting File System (EFS)
D. Data hashing
If we are going to encrypt credit card number for storage, then we should have Data Encryption Key(DEK) for encrypting the credit card number.
Case Study 1 – Litware, Inc. (Question 40 – Question 49)
You are a database administrator for a company named Litware, Inc. Litware is a book publishing house. Litware has a main office and a branch office. You are designing the database infrastructure to support a new web-based application that is being developed. The web application will be accessed at www.litwareinc.com. Both internal employees and external partners will use the application. You have an existing desktop application that uses a SQL Server 2008 database named App1_DB. App1_DB will remain in production.
You plan to deploy a SQL Server 2014 instance that will contain two databases named Database1 and Database2. All database files will be stored in a highly available SAN. Database1 will contain two tables named Orders and OrderDetails. Database1 will also contain a stored procedure named usp_UpdateOrderDetails. The stored procedure is used to update order information. The stored procedure queries the Orders table twice each time the procedure executes. The rows returned from the first query must be returned on the second query unchanged along with any rows added to the table between the two read operations. Database1 will contain several queries that access data in the Database2 tables. Database2 will contain a table named Inventory. Inventory will contain over 100 GB of data. The Inventory table will have two indexes: a clustered index on the primary key and a nonclustered index. The column that is used as the primary key will use the identity property. Database2 wilt contains a stored procedure named usp_UpdateInventory. usp_UpdateInventory will manipulate a table that contains a self-join that has an unlimited number of hierarchies. All data in Database2 is recreated each day ad does not change until the next data creation process. Data from Database2 will be accessed periodically by an external application named Application1. The data from Database2 will be sent to a database named Appl_Dbl as soon as changes occur to the data in Database2. Litware plans to use offsite storage for all SQL Server 2014 backups.
You have the following requirements:
– Costs for new licenses must be minimized.
– Private information that is accessed by Application must be stored in a secure format.
– Development effort must be minimized whenever possible.
– The storage requirements for databases must be minimized.
– System administrators must be able to run real-time reports on disk usage.
– The databases must be available if the SQL Server service fails.
– Database administrators must receive a detailed report that contains allocation errors and data corruption.
– Application developers must be denied direct access to the database tables. Applications must be denied direct access to the tables.
You must encrypt the backup files to meet regulatory compliance requirements. The encryption strategy must minimize changes to the databases and to the applications.
You need to recommend an isolation level for usp_UpdateOrderDetails. Which isolation level should recommend?
A. Read committed
B. Repeatable read
C. Read uncommitted
– Scenario: Databasel will also contain a stored procedure named usp_UpdateOrderDetails. The stored procedure is used to update order information. The stored procedure queries the Orders table twice each time the procedure executes. The rows returned from the first query must be returned on the second query unchanged along with any rows added to the table between the two read operations.
– REPEATABLE READ. Specifies that statements cannot read data that has been modified but not yet committed by other transactions and that no other transactions can modify data that has been read by the current transaction until the current transaction completes.
You need to recommend a solution for the deployment of SQL Server 2014. The solution must meet the business requirements. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Create a new instance of SQL Server 2014 on the server that hosts the SQL Server 2008 instance.
B. Upgrade the existing SQL Server 2008 instance to SQL Server 2014.
C. Deploy two servers that have SQL Server 2014 installed and implement Failover Clustering.
D. Deploy two servers that have SQL Server 2014 installed and implement database mirroring.
Scenario: The databases must be available if the SQL Server service fails.
You need to recommend a solution to improve the performance of usp.UpdateInventory. The solution must minimize the amount of development effort. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. A table variable
B. A common table expression
C. A subquery
D. A cursor
– Scenario: Database2 will contain a stored procedure named usp_UpdateInventory. Usp_UpdateInventory will manipulate a table that contains a self-join that has an unlimited number of hierarchies.
– A table variable can be very useful to store temporary data and return the data in the table format.
The following example uses a self-join to find the products that are supplied by more than one vendor. Because this query involves a join of the ProductVendor table with itself, the ProductVendor table appears in two roles. To distinguish these roles, you must give the ProductVendor table two different aliases (pv1 and pv2) in the FROM clause. These aliases are used to qualify the column names in the rest of the query. This is an example of the self-join Transact-SQL statement:
SELECT DISTINCT pv1.ProductID, pv1.VendorID
FROM Purchasing.ProductVendor pv1
INNER JOIN Purchasing.ProductVendor pv2
ON pv1.ProductID = pv2.ProductID
AND pv1.VendorID <> pv2.VendorID
ORDER BY pv1.ProductID
Not B: Using a CTE offers the advantages of improved readability and ease in maintenance of complex queries. The query can be divided into separate, simple, logical building blocks. These simple blocks can then be used to build more complex, interim CTEs until the final result set is generated.
You need to recommend a disk monitoring solution that meets the business requirements. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. a SQL Server Agent alert
B. a dynamic management view
C. a maintenance plan
D. an audit
You need to recommend a solution for Application1 that meets the security requirements. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Encrypted columns
B. Certificate Authentication
C. Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
D. Signed stored procedures
You need to recommend a feature to support your backup solution. What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
B. Column-level encryption
C. An NTFS file permission
D. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
Get the newest PassLeader 70-465 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-465.html (175 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-465 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfjFUNFdDRXhFOHFGRTA2N1p5dVYwdW11TFRqTEFCMXdVXzl2ZnR0Y1FBdkk