Valid 70-488 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-488 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-488 VCE dumps and 70-488 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-488 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-488 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-488.html (142 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-488 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfkpWalZMb21FcWpjOVRMOE9yVERIWDFEVHpEemlvcjljVGdrdTdyUEV0M1E
Case Study 3 – Coho Winery (QUESTION 58 – QUESTION 68)
Coho Winery implements a SharePoint farm. They have an intranet site for company employees and an extranet site for their customers. Coho Winery sells products to wholesale and retail customers. Customers must be able to order specific brands and pay directly.
The company must organize its main enterprise site to have multiple site collections for different wine brands from various regions. Site documents must have a consistent look and feel.
The first version (220.127.116.11) of the feature must support the addition of newer functionality when the feature is upgraded to version 18.104.22.168.
– A Document content type named Finance must be created at the site level. It must contain two site columns named Customer Name and Transaction Date.
– The Order Details and Payment Confirmation content types must be derived from the Finance content type.
– Workflows associated with document content types must be initiated when documents are generated.
– When Payment Confirmation documents are generated, a workflow must send a notification to the customer by email.
– A custom role named Whole sale must be created. Wholesale customers must be assigned to this role in order to view the promotions page.
– A custom permission level must be created. This permission level must add the ViewPages permission to the existing base permissions. This permission level must be added to Wholesale user role.
– Anonymous users must be able to browse the site with limited access to resources.
– The web application has been created with anonymous access enabled.
– Users are prompted for credentials when they browse to the site.
Application Lifecycle Management
– Versioning of the solution artifacts must adhere to industry best practices.
– In a future upgrade process, a new site column named Division must be added to the Finance content type programmatically.
– Only one version of an assembly must be available at runtime.
– Code based hot fixes must be deployed directly to the Global Assembly Cache on all SharePoint servers.
– During maintenance periods, content must be available but must not be modified.
Backup and Recovery
– In the event of hardware failure, the SharePoint environment must be restored to the most recent date.
– The backup process must not degrade system performance.
Performance Optimization and Memory Usage
SPSite objects must be removed from memory immediately after the objects go out of scope.
Windows PowerShell must be used to automate all operations wherever possible.
Relevant portions of the application files are shown below. (Line numbers in the code segments are included for reference only and include a two-character prefix that denotes the specific file to which they belong.)
Drag and Drop Questions
You need to add code at line CT11 to create the content types. How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, drag the appropriate code segments to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each code segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You need to create the required site columns. How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, select the appropriate code segment from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
Customers report that upon creation of the Payment Confirmation document, they do not receive a confirmation message. You need to ensure that customers receive confirmation messages. What should you do?
A. Ensure that the user has the correct permissions to start a workflow.
B. Ensure that the Payment Confirmation content type is deployed.
C. Ensure that the user is assigned to the Wholesale role.
D. Ensure that a workflow is associated with the document content type.
You need to set the appropriate permission levels. A variable named customRole references Wholesale. Which code segment should you add at line UA09?
A. customRole.BasePermissions = _permissions | SPBasePermissions.ViewFormPages;
B. customRole.BasePermissions = _permissions | SPBasePermissions.ViewPages;
C. customRole.BasePermissions = SPBasePermissions.EmptyMask SPBasePermissions.ViewPages;
D. customRole.BasePermissions = SPBasePermissions.ViewPages;
You must upgrade the existing version of the application to a newer version. Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Add the following code segment at line CX11:
B. Add the following code segment at CX13:
C. Use Microsoft Visual Studio to change the feature version to 22.214.171.124.
D. Use Microsoft Visual Studio to change the feature version to 1.5.
E. Add the following code segment at line CX11:
B: VersionRange Element specifies a range of previous versions of the Feature to which the upgrade actions should apply.
– BeginVersion: Specifies the earliest version number to which the child upgrade elements will apply, in the format n.n.n.n, where each n can be up to four digits.
– EndVersion: Specifies the earliest version number to which the upgrade will not apply. The format is n.n.n.n, where each n can be up to four digits.
C: Feature versions in Microsoft SharePoint Foundation are used to trigger Feature upgrade. If you update your Feature version but do not specify any Feature upgrade logic in the Feature.xml file, when the Feature upgrade runs, it simply updates the version number of your Feature. However, if you specify Feature upgrade logic, the upgrade code is executed and the version number is automatically updated as well.
You need to add code at line UA11 to create the custom role. You have the following code:
Which code segments should you include in Target 1, Target 2 and Target 3 to complete the code? (To answer, select the appropriate code segment from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
You need to automate the backup of a site collection. What should you do? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Back up to a network folder.
B. Set the LockStatus of the site collection to Adding content prevented.
C. Back up to a local folder and then move the backup to a network folder.
D. Use Central Administration to perform the backup.
E. Use Windows PowerShell to perform the backup.
C: For better performance, Microsoft recommends that you back up to the local computer and then move the backup files to a network folder.
E (not D):
Scenario: Automation: Windows PowerShell must be used to automate all operations wherever possible.
Scenario: Backup and Recovery.
* In the event of hardware failure, the SharePoint environment must be restored to the most recent date.
* The backup process must not degrade system performance.
* Automation: Windows PowerShell must be used to automate all operations wherever possible.
A server in the SharePoint farm experiences high memory usage. Task Scheduler on the server runs a Windows PowerShell script to perform backups of Wholesale sites. You need to resolve any memory leak issues in the Windows PowerShell script. What should you do? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Insert the code segment at line EW04:
B. Insert the code segment at line EW17:
C. Insert the code segment at line EW17:
D. Insert the code segment at line EW17:
* Start-SPAssignment -Global initiates a new assignment store.
* Stop-SPAssignment disposes of objects in the provided assignment collection.
The Stop-SPAssignment cmdlet disposes of objects in the provided assignment collection. Use the Global parameter to dispose of all objects in the global assignment collector and to stop the global store from collecting additional objects. Provide a SemiGlobal assignment collector to dispose of all contained objects.
Drag and Drop Questions
You need to add code at line UA09 to create the custom role. How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, select the appropriate code segment from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
After deploying a solution, a code-based hotfix becomes available. You need to deploy the hotfix. What should you do? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Use assembly binding redirection in the web application configuration file.
B. Increment the assembly file version of the assembly.
C. Increment the product version of the assembly.
D. Increment the assembly version of the assembly.
E. Use assembly binding redirection in the assembly policy file.
A. Assembly versions are everywhere in SharePoint — web.config files, web part definitions, workflow definitions, event receiver bindings — the list goes on. In each case, the version number is absolutely required so that SharePoint can load the code to run at that time. If you update an assembly’s version, you have two choices to ensure your code can still be loaded:
– Find and update every reference to the previous assembly version.
– Use a binding redirect in the relevant .config file (e.g. web.config) to point to the new version of the assembly.
D: Assembly Version: This is the version number used by framework during build and at runtime to locate, link and load the assemblies. When you add reference to any assembly in your project, it is this version number which gets embedded. At runtime, CLR looks for assembly with this version number to load. But remember this version is used along with name, public key token and culture information only if the assemblies are strong-named signed. If assemblies are not strong-named signed, only file names are used for loading.
Not B: Assembly File Version: This is the version number given to file as in file system. It is displayed by Windows Explorer. Its never used by .NET framework or runtime for referencing.
You need to set the appropriate permission levels. A variable named customRole references Wholesale. Which code segment should you add at line UA11?
A. customRole.BasePermissions = SPBasePermissions.ViewPages;
B. customRole.BasePermissions = _permissions | SPBasePermissions.ViewFormPages;
C. customRole.BasePermissions = SPBasePermissions.EmptyMask | SPBasePermissions.ViewPages;
D. customRole.BasePermissions = _permissions | SPBasePermissions.ViewPages;
Not A, C: The previous line, UA10, is: _permissions = this.GetExistingPermissions(); We should add this permission and the ViewPages permission.
Not B: ViewFormPagesView forms, views, and application pages, and enumerate lists.
Get the newest PassLeader 70-488 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-488.html (142 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-488 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpfkpWalZMb21FcWpjOVRMOE9yVERIWDFEVHpEemlvcjljVGdrdTdyUEV0M1E