Valid 70-497 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-497 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-497 VCE dumps and 70-497 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-497 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-497 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-497.html (106 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-497 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpY3N6ZWY1ZFNZV2s
You are a managing test cases by using Microsoft Test Manager (MTM). You create a new configuration. You need to select the new configuration for all test cases in a test suite. What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
A. Select the new configuration as the default configuration for the test suite.
B. Select the test suite and use Configurations to select the new configuration for the test suite.
C. Select all of the test cases in the test suite and use Configurations to select the new configuration for the selected tests.
D. Select the test suite and use Select test configurations for all tests to select the new configuration.
You use Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) to conduct a manual test for an ASP.NET web application. You have created a test plan named Release 2.0. The test plan needs to meet the following requirements:
– Test runs should be able to capture event log data for the server role.
– Test runs should be able to collect exceptions and specific diagnostic tracing information to isolate bugs that are difficult to reproduce.
You need to configure the Release 2.0 test plan by creating new test settings for the requirements and assigning the test settings to the test plan. How should you configure the new test settings?
A. On the Data and Diagnostics page, select the Event Log and System Information options.
B. On the Data and Diagnostics page, select the Event Log, ASP.NET Client Proxy for IntelliTrace and Test Impact, and IntelliTrace options.
C. On the Data and Diagnostics page, select the Event Log and IntelliTrace options.
D. On the Data and Diagnostics page, select the Event Log and ASP.NET Client Proxy for IntelliTrace and Test Impact options.
Test Settings: Data and Diagnostics.
– ASP.NET Client Proxy for IntelliTrace and Test Impact: This proxy allows you to collect information about the http calls from a client to a Web server for the IntelliTrace and Test Impact diagnostic data adapters.
– IntelliTrace: You can configure the diagnostic data adapter for IntelliTrace to collect specific diagnostic trace information to help isolate bugs that are difficult to reproduce. This adapter creates an IntelliTrace file that has an extension of .iTrace that contains this information. When a test fails, you can create a bug. The IntelliTrace file that is saved with the test results is automatically linked to this bug. The data that is collected in the IntelliTrace file increases debugging productivity by reducing the time that is required to reproduce and diagnose an error in the code. From this IntelliTrace file the local session can be simulated on another computer, this reduces the possibility of a bug being nonreproducible.
Reference: Specifying Test Settings for Visual Studio Tests
You are using Microsoft Test Manager (MTM). You have test cases that use a shared steps work item. You plan to replace the shared steps work item with a new implementation. You need to find the test cases that are using that shared steps work item. What are two possible features you could use to achieve this goal? (Each answer choice provides a complete solution. Choose two.)
A. A Direct Links query
B. Shared Steps Manager
C. The TCM.exe utility
D. The WitAdmin.exe utility
A: Link Type: Predecessor-Successor (Dependency topology).
– Track tasks that must be completed before others can be started. When you plan work using Project, linked tasks are represented as predecessor-successor links in TFS.
– Support one-to-many relationships.
– Find and view predecessor work items and their successor work items in a two-tiered, direct links query view.
B: Can I find all my shared steps, and all the test cases where they are used? Yes. Open Microsoft Test Manager and look under Organize, Shared Steps Manager.
Not C: the TCM.exe command-line application. This command-line isn’t intended to be an alternative for everything you can do in Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) but rather to fill some gaps and enable some of the less common scenarios that still may be important for some testers.
Not D: You can change how you track your team’s progress by creating and customizing objects that track work items. By using the witadmin command-line tool, you can create, delete, import, and export objects such as categories, global lists, global workflow, types of links, and types of work items. You can also permanently delete types of work item types, and you can delete, list, or change the attributes of fields in work item.
Drag and Drop Question
You are using Microsoft Test Manager (MTM). Your company would like to support the Windows Server 2008 operating system for the application being tested. You need to add Windows Server 2008 as a new value to the operating system configuration variable. What should you do? (To answer, move the four appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You are using Microsoft Test Manager (MTM). You need to assign test cases to testers so they will be able to find the tests they need to run. What should you do?
A. Click Assign to designate the tester for each test case, then click Filter when you run the test.
B. In the Assigned to field for each test case, select the tester, then click Filter when you run the test.
C. For each test case, select the tester in the Assigned to field and use a work item query to filter on assigned test cases.
D. Create a test plan for each tester.
Assign to Tester: if we have many test cases and many testers, it can be effective for the test manager to assign test cases to the designated tester. By default, tests are assigned to be run by the user that is assigned to the test case. Use the following procedure and illustration to assign each pairing of a test with a configuration if you want a tester who is not assigned to the test case to run this particular pairing. This does not change the user who is assigned to the test case.
You plan to roll out Microsoft Test Manager (MTM). Phase 1 testing will include manual testing only. In Phase 2, you will introduce automated test suites to complement manual testing. You plan to use diagnostic data adapters for each phase. You need to provide the correct diagnostic data adapters. Which data diagnostic adapter is only applicable to manual testing and would accomplish this goal?
A. Code coverage
C. Video Recording
D. Event Log
E. Test impact
Actions can only be run as Manual tests on the local machine, not Automated tests.
Action Log: The action log collects a text description of each UI action that is performed during a test. The action logs are saved with the test results for the test. You can view the action log to see what actions were taken.
You run a manual test on an application by using Microsoft Test Manager (MTM). You have the following testing requirements:
– Collect the diagnostic data from the local machine.
– Collect the diagnostic data from a remote SQL Server.
You need to identify the components required to configure the test environment to comply with these requirements. Which two components should you choose? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Configuration variables
B. Data collectors
C. Local and remote roles
D. Build controller
You are using Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) to manually test for an ASP.NET website. You have previously created a test plan named QA Release 1.0 that contains 115 test cases, and you are now planning the testing for Release 2.0. The QA Release 2.0 test plan must meet the following requirements:
– All the test cases in QA Release 1.0 should be available in QA Release 2.0.
– Testers should be able to change, add, or remove test cases from either the QA Release 1.0 test plan or the QA Release 2.0 test plan as required, without affecting the other test plan.
– Shared steps and test configuration from the QA Release 1.0 test plan need to be reflected in QA Release 2.0 test plan.
You need to facilitate simultaneous testing of the website by creating the QA Release 2.0 test plan according to the stated requirements. What should you do?
A. Copy the root test suite from the QA Release 1.0 test plan into the QA Release 2.0 test plan.
B. Clone the root test suite from the QA Release 1.0 test plan into the QA Release 2.0 test plan.
C. Copy all the test cases from the QA Release 1.0 test plan into the QA Release 2.0 test plan by using the Create copy option in Test Case Manager.
D. Export all the test cases from the QA Release 1.0 test plan into Excel, then import them into the QA Release 2.0 test plan.
Cloning test suites by using tcm.exe (copy by value or deep copy) creates new test cases in the destination test plan. These new test cases are copies of the test cases in your source test plan. After the copy, you can edit the test cases in either plan without affecting the other. Cloning test suites is useful when you want to work on two differing releases simultaneously. The source and target suites must be in the same team project collection.
Reference: Copying and Cloning Test Suites and Test Cases
Get the newest PassLeader 70-497 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-497.html (106 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-497 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpY3N6ZWY1ZFNZV2s