Valid 70-333 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-333 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-333 VCE dumps and 70-333 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-333 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-333 dumps with VCE and PDF here: https://www.passleader.com/70-333.html (75 Q&As Dumps –> 101 Q&As Dumps –> 140 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-333 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpWnJySmswWnd4NEU
You need to deploy the Skype for Business components that are necessary to support the planned changes for voice resiliency. Which component should you deploy at each office? (To answer, select the appropriate component for each office in the answer area.)
Drag and Drop Question
You are evaluating the implementation of the gateway in the Los Angeles office. You need to ensure that least cost routing is used in the Los Angeles and Houston offices for local calls after the gateway is deployed. The solution must meet the technical requirements. Which route should you assign to each public switched telephone network (PSTN) usage? (To answer, drag the appropriate route to the correct PSTN usage in the answer area. Each route may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Case Study 2 – Litware, Inc. (QUESTION 9 – QUESTION 14)
Litware, Inc. is a marketing company that has 20,000 users.
Litware has a main office and a branch office. The main office is located in New York. The branch office is located in Montreal. The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet. Each office has a firewall between the internal network and the perimeter network. Each office has a firewall between the perimeter network and the Internet.
Active Directory Infrastructure
The network contains an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest named litware.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2012. Each office contains two domain controllers. Each office is configured as an Active Directory site.
Skype for Business Server Infrastructure
The network contains a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure. The infrastructure contains 12 servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table. Litware uses the following Skype for Business features:
– Instant messaging (IM)
– A/V conferencing
The Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure is configured to use federation with users at a partner company, which is named Contoso, Ltd. Contoso has a SIP domain named contoso.com. The users at Contoso use Microsoft Skype for Business Online. Litware has a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 organization. You integrate Exchange 2013 with Skype for Business Server 2015.
Litware plans to implement the following changes:
– Enable Enterprise Voice for all users.
– Add IP phones to the existing VLANs.
– Add a SIP trunk to each site.
Litware identifies the following issues:
– The current firewall configurations allow all ports and all protocols to the Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure.
– A change to the Skype for Business hosted provider proxy FQDN recently caused the federation with contoso.com to become unavailable.
Litware plans to minimize hardware and software purchasing costs.
Litware identities the following technical requirements:
– The Enterprise Voice solution must ensure that calls to Canada are routed through the SIP trunk in the Montreal office. Litware identifies 39 area codes and a country code of 1 for Canada. You must minimize the number of voice routes that you must create.
– The Enterprise Voice solution must ensure that calls to any country besides Canada are routed through the SIP trunk in the New York office. Litware identifies 269 area codes and a country code of 1 for the United States.
– If the SIP trunk in the New York office fails, users in the Montreal office must be able to place international calls.
– The provider of the New York SIP trunk requires that the 011 prefix be used to make all international calls. Rules exist to ensure that dialed numbers conform to E.164 standards. – Application sharing for up to 200 simultaneous remote users and 100 simultaneous internal users in a single conference must be supported. Each application sharing session uses 500 Kbps. Only users on the internal network are presenters of the conferences. You must minimize the amount of bandwidth needed to application sharing.
– Users in the New York and Montreal offices must be able to dial a local number to access their voice mail remotely. Subscriber access must be available in French for the Montreal office users and in English and Spanish for the New York office users.
– Skype for Business Phone Edition devices must be supported. Users must be able to access their voice mail only from the Skype for Business client by clicking Call Voice Mail.
– You must minimize the number of access numbers and UM dial plans that you create.
Allow only the required communications through the firewalls for the supported Lync services.
Response Group Requirements
Litware plans to create a response group for support calls to meet the following requirements:
– Incoming calls must be routed to any support staff who are online and available.
– If the support call is not answered by a support staff member, the call must be forwarded to the group of managers on call that day.
– Calls forwarded to the managers must be sent to the manager who has not answered a support call in the longest amount of time.
You need to create the Unified Messaging (UM) dial plans and access numbers for subscriber access. How many UM dial plans and access numbers should you create? (To answer, select the appropriate number of UM dial plans and access numbers in the answer area.)
You need to create a rule to meet the technical requirements for international dialing from the SIP trunk in the New York office. Which type of rule should you create?
A. called number translation
D. calling number translation
You need to allocate bandwidth required for application sharing. How much bandwidth in kilobits per second (Kbps) should you allocate? (To answer, select the appropriate amount of bandwidth for each network connection in the answer area.)
You need to create the voice routes. How many voice routes should you create?
Get the newest PassLeader 70-333 VCE dumps here: https://www.passleader.com/70-333.html (75 Q&As Dumps –> 101 Q&As Dumps –> 140 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-333 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpWnJySmswWnd4NEU