Valid 70-334 Dumps shared by PassLeader for Helping Passing 70-334 Exam! PassLeader now offer the newest 70-334 VCE dumps and 70-334 PDF dumps, the PassLeader 70-334 exam questions have been updated and ANSWERS have been corrected, get the newest PassLeader 70-334 dumps with VCE and PDF here: http://www.passleader.com/70-334.html (114 Q&As Dumps –> 129 Q&As Dumps)
BTW, DOWNLOAD part of PassLeader 70-334 dumps from Cloud Storage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpckYxaG5xd1h2Q1U
You support the Skype for Business 2015 infrastructure for a company. The company has four buildings that are connected using-speed networks. A user reports that when she calls users in another building, the call quality is poor. You receive the Quality of Experience (QoE) report:
Which of the following values is outside acceptable limits?
A. Receive noise level: -56dBoV
B. Avg. round trip: 867ms
C. Avg. jitter: 23ms
D. Avg. packet loss rate: 0.21%
E. Packet utilization: 32701
You need to modify the FQDN of the external web services. From which node should you perform the modification? (To answer, select the appropriate node in the answer area.)
Configure Web Services. Log on to the computer where Topology Builder is installed as a member of the Domain Admins group and the RTCUniversalServerAdmins group. Start Topology Builder: click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Lync Server 2013, and then click Lync Server Topology Builder. In Topology Builder, in the console tree under Standard Edition Front End Servers, Enterprise Edition Front End pools, and Directory pools, select the pool name. Right-click the name, click Edit Properties, and then click Web Services. Add or edit the External Web Services FQDN, and then click OK.
Drag and Drop Question
You support a customer who has an existing Microsoft Exchange 2010 with Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment. Outlook Web Access displays presence from Lync 2010. The customer has recently implemented Skype for Business Server 2015 and has migrated all users to the new environment. The customer reports that presence is no longer available in OWA. You need to restore presence in OWA. Which Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet should you run? (To answer, drag the appropriate cmdlet or cmdlets to the correct server or servers. Each cmdlet may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You deploy Skype for Business 2015 for pilot users in your company. You deploy a Front End pool and two Edge Servers. You configure the following DNS entries:
– lyncdiscoverinternal.companyA.com points to the internal IP address of the Edge Server
– lyncdiscover.companyA.com points to the external IP address of the Edge Server
– sipinternal.companyA.com points to the internal web services IP address of the Front End pool
– sip.companyA.com points to the external web services IP address of the Front End pool
You discover that users cannot connect their Skype for Business clients. You need to quickly fix the issue. Which record should you change first?
– You should change the lyncdiscoverinternal.companyA.com record first. This record is used first by the Skype for Business clients during autodiscovery. It needs to point to the internal web services.
– You should not change the lyncdiscover.companyA.com record first. This is the second record checked and it should point to the external web services.
– You should not change the sipinternal.companyA.com record first. This is the third record checked and it should point to the Front End pool.
– You should not change the sip.companyA.com record first. This is the fourth record in the list that will be checked and it should point to the Front End pool for internal clients.
You are planning to deploy Skype for Business Online for your company. You configure your domain, companyA.com, in Office 365. You need to configure the correct DNS record values. Which two DNS values should you create and how should you configure them? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Create lyncdiscover.companyA.com and point it to sipdir.online.lync.com.
B. Create sip.companyA.com and point it to sipdir.online.lync.com.
C. Create sip.companyA.com and point it to sipfed.online.lync.com.
D. Create sip.companyA.com and point it to webdir.online.lync.com.
E. Create lyncdiscover.companyA.com and point it to sipfed.online.lync.com.
F. Create lyncdiscover.companyA.com and point it to webdir.online.lync.com.
– You should create a DNS record for sip.companyA.com and point it to sipdir.online.lync.com. The URL sip.companyA.com is used by the Skype for Business client to find the online service and log in to it. You will also need to create a CNAME record that points to the Director server for Skype for Business Online.
– You should create a DNS record for lyncdiscover.companyA.com and point it to webdir.online.lync.com. lyncdiscover.companyA.com is used by the Skype for Business mobile client to help find the online service and log in to it. You will also need to create a CNAME record that points to the web services server for Skype for Business Online.
– You should not create a DNS record for sip.companyA.com and point it to sipfed.online.lync.com. This is the federation server for Skype for Business Online and is not used for client sign in.
– You should not create a DNS record for sip.companyA.com and point it to webdir.online.lync.com. This is the web services server for Skype for Business and is used by mobile devices to sign in.
– You should not create a DNS record for lyncdiscover.companyA.com and point it to sipdir.online.lync.com. This is the Director server for Skype for Business Online and it is used by clients to sign in. These clients do not use lyncdiscover.companyA.com.
– You should not create a DNS record for lyncdiscover.companyA.com and point it to sipfed.online.lync.com. This is the federation server for Skype for Business Online and is used for federation connections.
You are the Skype for Business architect for your company. You have offices in the following locations:
– Amsterdam: 800 employees
– New York: 6,000 employees
– Paris: 400 employees
Your company is located in the United States and is now expanding rapidly into Europe. Each location has its own connection to the public switched telephone network (PSTN). You need to plan an environment that meets the following requirements:
– Provide national phone numbers for dial-in conferencing.
– Provide PSTN conferencing functionality in North America and in Europe.
– Minimize local infrastructure.
– Minimize infrastructure investments.
Which environment should you plan to deploy for each office? (To answer, select the appropriate option from each drop-down menu.)
You have a Skype for Business Server 2015 infrastructure that has Enterprise Voice enabled. You need to ensure that users can place a call on hold, and can then retrieve the call later by dialing a number from any phone. The solution must ensure that if a call is on hold for four minutes, the call is automatically forwarded to the receptionist. Which two action should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Modify the global dial plan.
B. Modify the Call Park settings.
C. Modify the global voice policy.
D. Create a Call Park orbit.
E. Create a static route.
You are the Skype for Business architect for your company. You deploy a full Skype for Business environment that consists of the following roles:
* 1 Skype for Business Standard Edition Front End server
* 1 server running SQL Server
* 1 Skype for Business Edge server
* 1 Skype for Business Mediation Server
* 1 server running Office Online Server
* 1 reverse proxy
You configure Skype for Business Edge to use the following services:
* Remote user access
* Web conferencing
* Audio and Video relay
* Federation with other companies that run Lync Server 2010/2013 or Skype for Business 2015.
You run the Get-CsAccessEdgeConfiguration cmdlet. The system displays the output shown in the exhibit. Next, you run the Get-CsAI lowed Domain cmdlet. The system displays an empty result. You need to configure Skype for Business to allow users from your company to communicate with users from companyA.com. Security requirements do not permit communication with users from any other domains. Which cmdlet should you run?
A. New-CsPublicProvider -Identity “CompanyA” -ProxyFqdn “AccessEdge.CompanyA.com” -Enabled $True
B. New-CsAllowedDomain -Domain companyA.com
C. New-CsSipDomain -Identity companyA.com
D. Set-CsAccessEdgeConfiguration -UseDnsSrvRouting -EnablePartnerDiscovery $True
You should run the New-CsAllowed Domain cmdlet. The New-CsAIlowed Domain cmdlet allows you to add a SIP domain to contact the Access Edge, which provides Federation services. You should not run the Set-CsAccessEdgeConfiguration cmdlet. The Set-CsAccessEdgeConfiguration cmdlet allows open federation. Open federation allows end users to contact anyone that has Lync Server 2010/2013 or Skype for Business 2015 as long as they have a valid certificate and also have open federation configured. This does not meet your security requirements. You should not run the New-CsSipDomain cmdlet. The New-CsSipDomain cmdlet is used to add a SIP domain your Skype for Business topology. You should not run the New-CsPublicProvider cmdlet. The New-CsPublicProvider cmdlet is used to add connectivity to public IM clouds such as the consumer version of Skype or other hosting providers.
You support a customer whose Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise Pool is configured with Enterprise Voice and Dial in Conferencing. You specify a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for the dial-in conferencing phone number. You discover that the SIP URI is configured incorrectly. You need to change the SIP URI. Which should you do?
A. Run the Set-CsDiallnConferencingAccessNumber Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet.
B. Delete the object and recreate the access number.
C. Run the New-CsDiallnConferencingDtmfConfiguration Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet.
D. Run the Set-CsSipResponseCodeTranslationRule Skype for Business Management Shell cmdlet.
Wing Tip Toys is an Australian company based in Sydney. They are planning to integrate a legacy video teleconferencing (VTC) solution with Skype for Business Server 2015. Existing VTC in Sydney and Seattle are compatible with the Video Interoperability Server (VIS). All VTCs in Sydney and Seattle are compatible with the Video Interoperability Server (VIS). All VTCs are associated with a supported IP-PBX in each location. The VIS solution will need to achieve high availability and site resiliency requirements. The following is the information provided to facilitate the design of the VIS implementation.
Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that answers each question based on the information presented in the graphic. (NOTE: Each correct answer is worth one point.)
Get the newest PassLeader 70-334 VCE dumps here: http://www.passleader.com/70-334.html (114 Q&As Dumps –> 129 Q&As Dumps)
And, DOWNLOAD the newest PassLeader 70-334 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpckYxaG5xd1h2Q1U